OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Solar Reds do have a blue ortholite insole, so that explains the minor increase in step-in comfort.

The recently released solar reds are clean and ill cop once they hit around $120 or below since they’re sitting everywhere. For now the 2015 neons are heavy in my rotation. Should of kept my second pair back in ‘15. Even had a pair of blue slates that released that year that I returned back to Nike. Regret sending them back

The recently released solar reds are clean and ill cop once they hit around $120 or below since they’re sitting everywhere. For now the 2015 neons are heavy in my rotation. Should of kept my second pair back in ‘15. Even had a pair of blue slates that released that year that I returned back to Nike. Regret sending them back
Blue slates are nice!

Look dope

95.jpg
dope.jpg

Don't know how they do to still make great colorways after all the ones they did these years

(Air Max 95 Premium Black Stealth AT0068-001)

My 2018 OG Neon finally arrived from Japan. The quality with these (Made in Vietnam with 2017 production date code) is much better than the recent OG Solar Red (Made in Indonesia with 2018 production date code) so those are going back. The Solar Red feels like the air bags have already deflated when worn and I didn't realize before since I got no other AM95 pairs to compare to. Also the two indents on the back heel just below the Nike Air logo are not as deep/prominent with the OG Solar Red compare to the OG Neon. Other than the tongue back color and logo detail difference, everything else seem to be the same.

Nike Air Max 95.jpg

https://item.rakuten.co.jp/shoe-get/554970-071/

BTW that's POUNDS Per Square Inch to all you YouTubers lmfao!!!

Last edited:
My 2018 OG Neon finally arrived from Japan. The quality with these (Made in China with 2017 production date code) is much better than the recent Solar Red (Made in Indonesia with 2018 production date code) so those are going back. The Solar Red feels like the air bags have already deflated when worn and I didn't realize before since I got no other AM95 pairs to compare to. Also the two indents on the back heel just below the Nike Air logo are not as deep/prominent with the Solar Red compare to the OG Neon. Other than the minor tongue logo detail difference, everything else seem to be the same.

BTW that's POUNDS Per Inch to all you YouTubers lmfao!!!

Pounds per square inch* :wink:

Pounds per square inch* :wink:

Fixed! Was working the overnight shift ^^;;

I also added the link to where I got them. US Size 12 / 30cm was so tough to find it took me a long time searching the web (Rakuten is close to useless when searching).

The price is ridiculous tho.

Last edited:
Fixed! Was working the overnight shift ^^;;

I also added the link to where I got them. US Size 12 / 30cm was so tough to find it took me a long time searching the web (Rakuten is close to useless when searching).

The price is ridiculous tho.

Man, nice pick up, but yeah the price..comes out to about $420? still holding out hope for US to get it, but not sure because of the vapor max hybrid.

Anyone cop those orange joints that dropped today
I was honestly on the fence but I dont care for the giant just do it sign and every time I look down on my feet at an air max 95 it looks silly to me. I've sold my other pairs for that reason. Side view of the shoe is gorgeous tho.

Back
Top Bottom