OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

They should be the OG pair, once they get to StockX they should confirm them by the product code i’d assume
One would assume that would be the first thing they should do but on the am1 thread a few dudes have ordered the anniversary march pair of the reds and received the restock pair instead. Let’s hope tho

20180805213350.jpg

Hit for a buck on these earlier today. Looks like I made the lowest price to date for these. Who would sell these for $100 plus stockx fees so quick after release, not even a month lol. Hopefully I don’t get sent the solars from earlier this year.

F9188D2E-9A3A-401A-9E44-26D323961B8F.png
B1EFDDD5-6F24-460F-BBED-2CF6A216D850.png

damn you lucky
i got a pair from stock x last week and paid $126.95 with shipping
$100.00 plus the shipping is a great price

So I've never been explicitly into the 95s. I never liked the neon colorway as much as everyone else does. Idk why it just never did too much for me aesthetically but was definitely a nice shoe, I may own them someday but I can't justify paying the resell at the moment for a pair. Then I saw these babies right here and it instantly made me think of Japan for some reason. Made me think of the waves and I know I had to get them. Just got a lightly worn pair for 51 bucks off eBay. I'm super pumped to own these emeralds, my first and most likely only air max 95 I'll ever own.

nike-air-max-95-slate-release-date-2.jpg

Ok guys, the red pair in the second pic. Did they come out with a blue pair like that or maybe a little different color scheme..? Way back maybe in 97, 98, or 99. I can’t pinpoint my first pair of 95s but I bought them when I was visiting family in the Bay Area around 98 or 99. Beat them to the ground but I can’t remember the exact colorway/ paneling scheme (my memory sucks) They were white, blue, grey and black. Any insight is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom