OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I'll just be happy with my reverse Neon 95 Nike By You pair
20201121_104254.jpg

The toe cap color is unusually dark and that white stitching. Seems like the 2015 was better in colors and shape.

Amazing how huge that OG air bag was... Like 50% bigger!

I don't see anything compellimg enough on these for those who have the 2015 in good condition.

"Stitching....we talmbout stitching" * A.I. voice

Maaaan I'm copping regardless.....yeah they might not seem perfect but if y'all waiting on nike to do every single pair as an exact replica of the OG y'all must be new to this....not gonna happen if not for some decent jobs on some Jordans , AM90, AF1.....

I gave up on expecting Nike to deliver a looooooonggg time ago.....just cop what they give us , if not keep it pushing.... simple

I sold my 2015 pair I paid resell for because they were too small in my TTS. I'm in for a pair of these. The stitching doesn't bother me that much.

Maaaan I'm copping regardless.....yeah they might not seem perfect but if y'all waiting on nike to do every single pair as an exact replica of the OG y'all must be new to this....not gonna happen if not for some decent jobs on some Jordans , AM90, AF1.....

I gave up on expecting Nike to deliver a looooooonggg time ago.....just cop what they give us , if not keep it pushing.... simple

Your "settle for less" mentality is just what Nike as a company loves to hear. :lol:

Problem is they delivered very well with the AM90's so I guess everyone's expectation level was highered up if not skyrocketed.

Back
Top Bottom