OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I'm surprised some of ya'll are doing FLX still and even MORE surprised some of y'all actually won (but thats dope!) .. that system is so incredibly bad I am now to the point where I forget altogether that its a fake option. I feel more confident doing an Extra Butter raffle lol.

1978S 1978S We're getting killed here.. already a whole *** winter wonderland outside of my window.

After seeing the 2020’s vs the 2015’s I’m skipping these. Was considering a pair, but too many visual discrepancies for me to overlook. Looked off from the jump. Glad that video from HKkicks confirmed it.

Good logic.. only I have no idea who's doing FCFS. Maybe a local JJ I can stop by. But it's looking nuts outside so IDK :lol:

Screenshot_20201216-195806_Chrome.jpg

🤢x2

I mean what are the realistic chances of a long *** line at FL tomorrow for FCFS? hope it’s slim to none. expecting a few people but nothing too crazy.

I mean what are the realistic chances of a long *** line at FL tomorrow for FCFS? hope it’s slim to none. expecting a few people but nothing too crazy.

I would say depends on the area you're in. When the silver bullet 97 retroed a couple years ago there was a line at my local footlocker and they sold out to the people on line. So it really depends how the distribution is. If Nike is sending 1 Size run per store it could be a **** show. If they send 30+ pairs to each store it won't be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom