OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

83558560_2564296340480359_574944126090359351_n.jpg

here you go, the wmns cw left from the comets is the only cw that never have been retroed before
The Neons are infinitely better than all those other colorways.

Sup Guise happy new years!! So....not sure if anybody cares/or remembers that I was one of the many unfortunate souls to not be able to get a pair of neon 95's after sticking out on SNKRS waiting in line @ finish line for 3 hrs to end up being played by the employee...to go all the way to Jamaica Queens which regardless of release (unless it's tier 0/SB type of release) is always clutch as long as your bread right.....nobody had em and the one that did had only a size 10 for $300 by noon on release day......ANYWAYZZZZZ Xmas comes and goes I'm still sick I ain't get my joints. My fiancee always comes thru for Xmas with whatever kicks I want but this year has been a bit tough for her after losing her job cuz of Covid so obv i didn't even consider asking her for a pair of kicks. She knows I was sick with this release....Im usually the type to if I struck out keep it pushing....have to many sneakers as is.....but these DA NEONZ doe. Long story short guess what the Fiancee got me for Xmas but just didn't receive em on time and surprised the living hell outta me :

16095284165523684960838868126379.jpg

Mannnn I'm so lucky to have her. I'ma give her the money back for the kicks someway somehow..

Well I’m a tts 12 and got these neons in a 12.5 and they’re too small for my liking. No I have to find a 13 :smh: —— I’m actually contemplating getting the denhams instead

Honestly the only pair I've worn are the 2010's. The 2020's were delivered today, so I thought I'd pull them all out and snap a picture. I actually wore the 10's today to go vote.
Are you going to sell the 2015s? You can get some good coin for them.

Out of respect for the effort I put in work to get my $$$ I didn't try to cop the neon retros lol

However it really made me want a pair of 95s so I remembered I bought these 2-3 years ago for 2$ (thanks Yahoo JP auctions :nerd: :nerd: )
Will begin to actively look for donor soles so I can wear them

1608764348735.png

1608764589617.png
So are you hoping for a retro of that colorway? What colorway is it?

still surprised there hasn’t been any sort of neon restock lately :smh:

Something tells me Nike really played themselves this time and made these a very limited GR.

With the hype behind these and Infra 90's won't surprise me Nike pulling a re-re-re-retro but in a pack in another 2-3 years and charge $400. What's sad is that I still wood.

@23mj88 my good buddy is dying for a sz11 if you happen to grab any more.

thank you all for the kind words & well wishes. I can’t front, I’m in a ton of pain & scared like I’ve never been before.

Going through this completely alone due to covid restrictions makes it all the worse. I really appreciate everyone’s concern more than words can express.

Man how are you now? Wishing the best for you.

Back
Top Bottom