OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

A57BB012-F65D-4B92-9773-90871053585A.jpeg

UnDS. Happy AMD!
I thought about UNds'n yesterday too! SOON ENOUGH!

Not bad, but I’d rather have a simple/classic color way for the masses without a team/player/hypebeast influencer theme.

We don’t all have Laker super fan wardrobes haha

No disrespect to Bron tho. He’s a beast.

Unds these on Air Max Day but didn’t have time to post until now. These were DS when I bought them from Japan and my first sole swap ever so it felt good rocking them. Nice sole swap on those Viotech 95s on the previous page
17BDFB63-80A6-4B3E-A198-FFBB541D5C01.jpeg

Green monster is a major grail for me but I could never find a wearable pair due to age. This is a clean shoe

Unds these on Air Max Day but didn’t have time to post until now. These were DS when I bought them from Japan and my first sole swap ever so it felt good rocking them. Nice sole swap on those Viotech 95s on the previous page
incredible

the neon rather than the bright yellow looks great too though not matching

wish Nike would re-issue these

this was a shoe in the past I would kill/maim/steal for

incredible

the neon rather than the bright yellow looks great too though not matching

wish Nike would re-issue these

this was a shoe in the past I would kill/maim/steal for

Yeah the neon air units would be one thing I would fix if I could redo it. That particular shade of green is so unique and finding a matching donor is impossible so I went with my second option which was neon. I'm just glad they could be worn again.

Damn I used to be obsessed with these, still am, lake placid/crocodile vibes 🐊

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom