OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Hopefully I’ll double up w/a good deal
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hoping some of yall get the SNKRS draw love.

Got 4 entries but the way my draw luck has been, all for will fail.

It truly is amazing that Nike doesn't care...
What's amazing to me is that this doesn't help their bottom dollar at all. I've seen people get frustrated with the whole bot 'community' and be like 'Man, Nike doesn't care. They're just all about that money.' Thing is, they're going to get the money whether I buy the shoe for $200 or a bot buys it for $200. It's amazing to me that they don't release it in the store so I can actually pay my $200 and get it. 'Well the bot reduces their overhead. They just ship the shoe to the bot's address.' So put it in the store for $230. I would have gladly walked into the store and paid that this morning.
Eventually people are gonna stop trying.
I'd say tens of thousands already have.
These bots are just making have made manual copping impossible.
Fixed. When was the last time you personally yourself talked to to a real person who told you that they got a hot release in person somewhere? Dog, it's literally been years for me even talking to someone who said that, and as far as me personally walking into a store and getting a hot release? I'd say the black/blue/yellow XIV low, whenever that was, and that wasn't super rare.

-foe

Nike doesn't care about customers as in people like us who have been buying shoes forever and would rather pay retail or close to it. But they now have the customer base that is totally fine paying $100+ over retail to flex on social media. Those "sneakerheads" own 5-10 pairs of hyped shoes at a time, wear them for a few months then sell as "barely worn" and make most of their money back and repeat the cycle. Us washed guys are not their priority

Back
Top Bottom