OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Those comet rejigs are nice, id grab had i not done these IDs recently.
9178E6D5-F900-4E16-AF25-6334CC567640.jpeg
8197FE73-D434-437D-B9C2-37093F00E3BA.jpeg

Hello , I have created an account on this site in the hope of maybe getting some answers , please bare with me as I am new to all this .

I have some questions about the airmax 95 OG neon 2020 release! Product code CT1689-001 What happened ? When they got released there was only 2 or three websites that had them and they sold out instantly , they where never on the Nike website or on the SNKRS app !

I have been desperate to get my hands on some of these for a while , will they ever be openly available to buy ?
Will there be more stock ever ?
Why didn’t many shops have them ?
why didn’t Nike have these trainers (sneakers) on there own website ? I am from the uk is it different over in the states ?
Can somebody please shed some light on this for me please as I have been scratching my head on this one for months ! I really can’t bring myself to paying double or triple the cost off a Instagram reseller ! Nike has had no answers for me what so ever they just keep telling me to check the website … Thanks for any help

Hello , I have created an account on this site in the hope of maybe getting some answers , please bare with me as I am new to all this .

I have some questions about the airmax 95 OG neon 2020 release! Product code CT1689-001 What happened ? When they got released there was only 2 or three websites that had them and they sold out instantly , they where never on the Nike website or on the SNKRS app !

I have been desperate to get my hands on some of these for a while , will they ever be openly available to buy ?
why didn’t Nike have these trainers (sneakers) on there own website ? I am from the uk is it different over in the states ?
Can somebody please shed some light on this for me please as I have been scratching my head on this one for months ! I really can’t bring myself to paying double or triple the cost off a Instagram reseller ! Nike has had no answers for me what so ever they just keep telling me to check the website … Thanks for any help

welcome to the world of buying Nike shoes… I don’t think anybody has any idea why Nike operates the way they do. At this point, a restock isn’t that likely.

Nike, never listen to them rule number 1….

What size are you? Im sure the boys here will try to find you the cheapest pair possible…

This is simply not true. Several sites had these, and I was able to get four pairs manually. Nike released this on the SNKRS app and then they restocked them in the Nike app last week, which was a good chance to cop. I’m not sure if there will be more major restocks after that.

This is simply not true. Several sites had these, and I was able to get four pairs manually. Nike released this on the SNKRS app and then they restocked them in the Nike app last week, which was a good chance to cop. I’m not sure if there will be more major restocks after that.
What are you talking about? The neons never were never released on the Nike website, app or SNKRS in the UK.

Size?, Offspring and a couple of others stores were raffling a few pairs but that was about it.

Nike, never listen to them rule number 1….

What size are you? Im sure the boys here will try to find you the cheapest pair possible…
Thanks for all the replies , I’m sizeUK 7.5 or 8 , it looks like I’m pretty much screwed then in regards to copping a pair of these at retail then ! Haha , if you lot don’t know what the ****s going on with these I don’t stand a chance !

Ya’ll bugging in here. The am95 was an extremely difficult release here in the US. I got lucky when I hit in the snkrs app, and that’s all it was, just luck. There were a lot of people on release day that didn’t cop.

Resale prices still doesn’t seem that high to me though. $250 usd doesn’t seem like a bad deal.

Ya’ll bugging in here. The am95 was an extremely difficult release here in the US. I got lucky when I hit in the snkrs app, and that’s all it was, just luck. There were a lot of people on release day that didn’t cop.

Resale prices still doesn’t seem that high to me though. $250 usd doesn’t seem like a bad deal.

yea I didnt get thru

didnt even get the restock they had last week

i refuse to pay resale

I have a similar pair. Really wish I made the tongue black (like yours) instead of white

Your pair is Fire! I was going to shout you out but couldn’t remember your exact sn (thought it was airmaxlo with an area code) I like to have a black tongue and more specifically black lining because I prefer black socks but the white still goes hard!

Back
Top Bottom