OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Damn. I haven’t worn my pair yet so I can’t even relate.
I haven’t really worn mine yet. I must have rubbed it against something cause when I first got them, they were perfect. I plan on keeping the shoe. Luckily. The Nike Air isn’t that big like in some shoes

Any word on a SNKRS Corteiz release? I find it odd my bid got accepted today.
IMG_5376.jpeg

Are there any owners of the Denham 95s that can comment on them at all? I’m considering a pair and wondered how they measured up in real time.

Thank you AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE and dragicon dragicon for the feedback. I have been going back and forth on getting the Denhams or 2020 OGs. I’m leaning towards the Denham just for the price point and interesting material choice.

Another option is you can also do an ID to something similar at the moment on NDC. Here’s one I made a month or so ago:

IMG_7680.jpeg

IMG_7679.jpeg

The canvas material on them is very nice in person.

Put my 2015 Neons back into rotation after probably more than a year. Still looking awesome and pretty comfy for a 95. Wonder how long they'll last before they start crumbling; they currently show NO signs of any degradation. Glad I skipped the last release. Might need to pickup a fresh pair when they release next; hopefully with the OG bubble size.

Back
Top Bottom