OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Are these just a sample or are they going to release ??? These are ****ing sick

You can create pretty much the exact same shoe on Nike by you right now. The only thing (which is a key feature of these looking good) you cannot do is a faded mesh. But all the other colors and options are on Nike right now.

Here’s the link if you guys want to make pretty much the same shoe other than the mesh fade.

IMG_2108.jpeg

Pretty sure Lorenz. Og only does customs. And yes those are extremely fire.

Googled it last night . They’re just a one off for some dude . I think a soccer player or soemthing but this is the first time this guy has worked with Nike in an official capacity . I would pay GOOD money for these lol

Googled it last night . They’re just a one off for some dude . I think a soccer player or soemthing but this is the first time this guy has worked with Nike in an official capacity . I would pay GOOD money for these lol
Most of his stuff is pretty fire, not cheap, but Def one of the better custom makers out there

referring to Erling Haaland as just "some dude" :lol:

Most of his stuff is pretty fire, not cheap, but Def one of the better custom makers out there
From what I’ve read . He’s got some sort of” top secret dyeing technique” that he’s even patented . Does he do customs for anybody who wants them or is he one of those people that only does **** for famous people ?

I'm going to guess that if your name ain't Joe LaPuma or da likes you gonna have to wait a while if that. Surely he has a long list of projects unless you come with da brinks truck and that might make you move up a couple of spots on said list. But basically yeah you have to be a " Somebody" in today's world. And if he actually collabed with nike on those , then yeah that means nike is ok or supports what he's doing which if you know nike ...well...so that would create a bit more hype one would assume.

I'm going to guess that if your name ain't Joe LaPuma or da likes you gonna have to wait a while if that. Surely he has a long list of projects unless you come with da brinks truck and that might make you move up a couple of spots on said list. But basically yeah you have to be a " Somebody" in today's world. And if he actually collabed with nike on those , then yeah that means nike is ok or supports what he's doing which if you know nike ...well...so that would create a bit more hype one would assume.

Yep . It said that this was the first time he actually worked with them officially but man I’m legit obsessed with these . Best looking pair of shoes I’ve seen in a long long time . Nike is dumb not to mass produce these . They’d sell like hotcakes

Yep . It said that this was the first time he actually worked with them officially but man I’m legit obsessed with these . Best looking pair of shoes I’ve seen in a long long time . Nike is dumb not to mass produce these . They’d sell like hotcakes
Again...if you nike....well

can someone recommend me a donor shoe for stash 95's?
i know air bubbles ain't gonna be exact, but i love this shoe and would like to wear em again like it's 06 :blush:
was thinking just the essential black 95's but would like to know what else i can use

Back
Top Bottom