OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I sold (little over retail) my 2020 OG Neons to my cousin back in ‘21 because he wanted them.

I want them again now, but those prices :rolleyes idk if I want them THAT bad. Hopefully the rumor of the big bubble is true, but dang that’s awhile!

Might pick up those Yellow Strike instead

20231001_105947.jpg
20231001_110020.jpg

Caved and bought the JD “pools” that aint pools.

They’ll still look pretty sweet on foot. I may custom black out the grey sections.

I’d have grabbed the reverse neons but i have about 10 different pairs of neons so….theyre damn nice though, Mita vibes. We aint getting Mitas so may as well grab those if you always wanted them…

I’m sure you’ll get the whiners, but you have to be realistic. Nike gon be Nike.

I fully expect them to drop an actual “pool” cw with correct black/slate toes and grading within the next few months though when these have sold out. Standard M.O., give em close to what they want, make em buy em, they give em what they want so they buy em again.

IMG_0429.jpeg

Really want those reverse neons but I can't buy everything and it's been an expensive month. With that said, what are da chances they go on disco say for black Friday?

Back
Top Bottom