OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

so no new pix of the crystal blues (that don't actually look like crystal blues in the one pic we've seen)?

Just copped the Italy Blues at the local Norstrom Rack for $50 today. Not my favorite but a great deal imo.

FYI,

These are dropping in October:

0f73586be7ee6ecaa25ee450c864646b7b5ffad.jpg

I saw the silver (3m) / red 95's yesteday at FA and they looked good. Called back today to ask about a size and they said they had to take them off the shelf because they dont release til 4/8/10

still need to get my neons....unless it's AF1s or Jordans they'll sit on shelves out here in New England...

I saw those cool mint 95's at a Sheikh's but they only had a couple sizes.  Apparently they got mixed up in a shipment of neon 95's so that explained the limited sizes.  The manager didn't know if they were supposed to get them or if they are even going to release here.  They look pretty good in person.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

EastbayRep wrote:
Originally Posted by gswarriorz

I personally think these four are hideous but to each his own...

Eastbay Exclusives Pre-Order Available...
24eunf4.jpg
Actually, these shoes are not Eastbay exclusives.  From what I was told, these shoes will also be available in select Foot Locker and Footaction Brick and Mortar locations as well as Footlocker.com and Footaction.com.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for that info RAY ...

Personally ... I love that BLACK / PURPLE pair. I need to cop them but not for retail. I see I was able to use a 20%OFF code but I need more lol.

Hopefully these show up soon at my local FTL so I can ask my homie for his disco.

none the less that BLACK / PURPLE pair is looking really nice.

plus the silver and black C/W are all on swoosh/nike.com $87/$145

deng nike really wna hv am 95 frenzy dis yr. seems like cool mint is a teaser 2 whoever missed out on freshwaters lol

that multi-colored pack is also in champs. I saw them today, and the silver/red looks nice

Back
Top Bottom