OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Them COOL MINT 95s are SICK. I really want to cop a pair...... just hope I can get my hands on them SOON.

Via SneakerFiles.

nike-air-max-95-slate-2010-retro-1.jpg

Back in September of 2009, we reported that Nike was set to re-release both the "Comet" and the "Slate" Nike Air Max 95,and we now have our first look at the 2010 retro of the "Slate" style.This AM 95 hosts a white upper with blue and black accents. Nearlyeverything about this sneaker has remained the same since it wasoriginally released five years ago in 2005. The "Slate" Nike Air Max 95will be available for purchase at your local Nike retailers in theupcoming months, so be sure to stay tuned for an exact release date. Via atmos.

nike-air-max-95-slate-2010-retro-2.jpg

nike-air-max-95-slate-2010-retro-3.jpg

Originally Posted by Moid93

nike-air-max-95-slate-2010-retro-3.jpg
<--------- Look has flat the back bubble is!!!
smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
Thanks for the update but the bubble size is killing me!!!!

Look how big the bubbles USED to be! Pic from Gooey...
241rvhv.jpg

moz-screenshot-9.png
moz-screenshot-10.png

Can't wait for the Comets...going to see my man at Footlocker in a second to see if he has anything on the manifest.

^ dang JD sports is out of 12s but good lookin out.

Also is that patent on the toe of those comets?

Originally Posted by RoyalFlush

^ dang JD sports is out of 12s but good lookin out.

you know those are UK sizes right? and if you do buy and are from the US, be prepared to pay customs fees and to have them ship in just a polythene bag. not surprising considering how cheap their shipping prices are.

store pic i took yesterday:
4484913942_85506d17ae.jpg

the lighter blue is a bit more turquoise in person. iirc the uppers are that synthetic rubber stuff too, not mock suede.

^ yea i should have known that, im trippin.Anyways they got them for over retail add that to all the stuff u mentioned ill pass.

those cool mints are
pimp.gif
and those pics of the slates and comets are extra clen, cant wait until they release

Back
Top Bottom