⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210303-061647~2.png
I was going to point that out but to be fair, it was just a CP for Rustle swap so in theory, that’s a wash in most folks mind so it makes sense.

I was going to point that out but to be fair, it was just a CP for Rustle swap so in theory, that’s a wash in most folks mind so it makes sense.
Yea what he did with okc was overrated because he looked washed the year before and everybody underestimated the rest of that roster which was already a playoff team. What he's doing with the suns is actually something. For now..

Yea what he did with okc was overrated because he looked washed the year before and everybody underestimated the rest of that roster which was already a playoff team. What he's doing with the suns is actually something. For now..
Yeah we’ve all watched enough basketball to know that to team at the top who isn’t even supposed to be there at ASB often ends up not there by the end of the season :lol: Can’t recall the last time I this excited for a second half of the season. Standings will probably look nothing like they do now.

Sixers +3 tonight at home tells me someone is possibly out

tobi is prolly out again, which I am totally fine with no need to rush him back with 1 game left before ASB

Sixers +3 tonight at home tells me someone is possibly out

tobi is prolly out again, which I am totally fine with no need to rush him back with 1 game left before ASB
I think that would’ve been the line if he was in. We’ve been mid as of late

I think Tobi plays but he’s a GT decision. Embiid is good to go

ya embiid wasnt on no injury reports which is good just last game he went from "Very questionable" to playing in a matter of mins LOL

thats sixers for you though we seen that plenty of times

doc says he expects to see tobi back but IMO no need (and yes hes on my fantasy team) rather him rest another game and have a very nice week off

I didn't even realize he was banged up earlier this year.

Should've been in the gym working that jumper.

bruh he missed the bubble playoffs due to surgery in his knee and wasn't fully healthy coming into the season.. which is why the slow start and no explosiveness.. i guess that gives reason for ppl to knock him cause they prolly forgot as well

whose to say he wasnt in the gym?

in 10 games in feb avg 21 points with NO JUMPER

ya embiid wasnt on no injury reports which is good just last game he went from "Very questionable" to playing in a matter of mins LOL

thats sixers for you though we seen that plenty of times

doc says he expects to see tobi back but IMO no need (and yes hes on my fantasy team) rather him rest another game and have a very nice week off
EYE think he plays. Tobi is one of the few iron men in the league.

I see we’re running back the Big Simmons Thread again today.

if you dont like it why bring it up yourself ?

i can do this all day everyday

if yall engage damn right ima keep going

just ignore me..its simple its the same ones that complain all the time

ima a simmons hypbeast deal with it and this is a NBA thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom