⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
if a young player showing just heart meeting a basketball god, then you have your standards set low. point of that match hype job is marketing Iverson, not because he did something spectacular. he never broke MJ, he never froze MJ, and didn't even lose him in that scenario. another one of those overhype moments is the so-called John Starks dunking on Michael Jordan. again, another media hype job.

You are entitled to feel that way.

Have a blessed day.

While it is the Utah Jazz, I feel like we've heard this before about a certain light years team in 2015
You’re right. Could just be (for a full season and chip run)
1614085263475.jpeg

I get he’s one of the best to ever do it but we’re acting like he’s not 36 and in year 18. Although he’s still playing great, this isn’t prime Bron. In all honesty, he probably needs moar rest and although this is pure speculation, he’s probably stat chasing and also feels the need to try to lead the team.

I get he’s one of the best to ever do it but we’re acting like he’s not 36 and in year 18. Although he’s still playing great, this isn’t prime Bron. In all honesty, he probably needs moar rest and although this is pure speculation, he’s probably stat chasing and also feels the need to try to lead the team.

bron dunks from the foul line “ he’s 36!!!”
Bron gets locked up by Rui “ ahh man he’s 36 come on”

Last edited:

EYE don’t police other people’s bodies like some NTers so if the man says that, who am I to disagree. He’s just looked power washed in the 4th without AD.

That also raises the point that we’re all getting our jokes off but let’s not act like the Lakers aren’t trotting out Year 18 Bron, Karl Kuzma, the Skelton of Marc Gasol, Washed Matthews and Klutch CP as their starting lineup while relying on Kieff/Trezz/Alex Ginobli/THT (who has been playing worse) off the bench?

They are missing two key contributors. This is who they are without them and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. Just reality.

bron dunks from the foul like “ he’s 36!!!”
Bron gets locked up by Rui “ ahh man he’s 36 come on”

I am by no means a Bron truther but he IS 36. EYE was one of the folks who actually believed AD was the engine. Bron has his moments, which are cool, but to carry this current lineup isn’t going to be one of them. Jazz/Portland/GSW coming up too? He’s going to look his age damn near all the time.

84 points from 3 is brazy

They are playing out of their minds. Their level of play just can’t be sustainable.
The one thing I can say about their play is that they may have gotten hot in the wrong time...They are bound to cool off..

EYE don’t police other people’s bodies like some NTers so if the man says that, who am I to disagree. He’s just looked power washed in the 4th without AD.

That also raises the point that we’re all getting our jokes off but let’s not act like the Lakers aren’t trotting out Year 18 Bron, Karl Kuzma, the Skelton of Marc Gasol, Washed Matthews and Klutch CP as their starting lineup while relying on Kieff/Trezz/Alex Ginobli/THT (who has been playing worse) off the bench?

They are missing two key contributors. This is who they are without them and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. Just reality.

“rob pelinka is the best GM. We got trezl he’s a dawg. We got THT who will be better than PG in a couple of years. We got all defensive team Kuzma. We got Caruso who’s more than a meme. Bron can play until he’s 40. Look at Danny ainge. Look at our scouting department.”

Also: “we need more halp “

I am by no means a Bron truther but he IS 36. EYE was one of the folks who actually believed AD was the engine. Bron has his moments, which are cool, but to carry this current lineup isn’t going to be one of them. Jazz/Portland/GSW coming up too? He’s going to look his age damn near all the time.

And there won't be a 4 month stoppage in play this season.

That has always been the beauty in championship runs, seeing how stars/teams navigate that inevitable late season fatigue. So it's going to very interesting to see how he is moving later on in the season.

Guy I know shares an IG account with his girl
Some bs like “Doing _U5_”

shieet, couldn’t be me
Agreeded, don't even risk liking pics, better add them to your favorite.
Cant say Im shocked....

6374401E-7DE9-4898-A8AB-7BE1D51C29CB.png
Damn Vanessa said she ain't even familiar with his music, not even the "hits" he had with MMG. LMAO. I heard about it, but didn't care enough to look up what he said.

NEED MOAR HEALTH.
Team was built a certain way, injuries killing them right now.
It is what it is.

“rob pelinka is the best GM. We got trezl he’s a dawg. We got THT who will be better than PG in a couple of years. We got all defensive team Kuzma. We got Caruso who’s more than a meme. Bron can play until he’s 40. Look at Danny ainge. Look at our scouting department.”

Also: “we need more halp “
Again EYE never said any of those things. The people who did were wildin. I never understood the foregone conclusion there would be a repeat. I thought this roster was very touchable in the playoffs against the Clippers and now the Jazz might be legit.

A lot of the Lakers fans talking about them beating the Clippers en route to a Championship is hinged on Paul George becoming Playoff P which is not a given to me, personally. I understand his history but I think he has to overcome it at some point and if he continues this play through the playoffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom