⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
All-Star reserves are being announced tonight. I think the last spot in the East may come down to Trae and Simmons. I think Randle has done just enough to nab a spot.

I have Bam, Randle, Tatum, Jaylen, Harden and LaVine. So that leaves a one spot.
I would put Sabonis over Bam. Idk if JuJu a look but he’s definitely in consideration. If I had to choose between Tobi, Benjamin and Trae I’m going with Tobi

Middleton not making it would be funny

I get he’s one of the best to ever do it but we’re acting like he’s not 36 and in year 18. Although he’s still playing great, this isn’t prime Bron. In all honesty, he probably needs moar rest and although this is pure speculation, he’s probably stat chasing and also feels the need to try to lead the team.

Is LeBron James aging out?

If I choose between Tobi and Ben, I'd choose Tobi as well for the following reasons:
  • Tobi is having an excellent year and people will finally give him the recognition he deserves
  • Ben will feel snubbed and will continue to light a fire under him to prove people wrong i.e score more. He's been doing a great job of that lately, but pissed off Ben is a good Ben.
And I agree with Sabonis over Bam but mainly because of standings. They are both deserving.

Jimbies will be rustled with the snubs. Lots if pleas will be copped tonight.

xxpizzo xxpizzo is about to be shirtless through the ASG is Tobi makes it over Mona Lisa.
Nah he’s down with Tobi getting it. He’s been consistently at 20/7 on 50/40/90 all year. Benjamin has been elite for like 2 weeks now lol

Jimbies will be rustled with the snubs. Lots if pleas will be copped tonight.

xxpizzo xxpizzo is about to be shirtless through the ASG is Tobi makes it over Mona Lisa.

dead but nah not at all honestly

simmons started the season slow due to injury, he just recently in the past 16ish games picked up his normal pace. Tobias been in his bag this season cant deny that

im cool with ben not making it tbh but dont get me wrong id be hype if he did

PJ Tucker looks to be actively trying to get tf on from Houston.

It’s obvious he’s going to end up in BK or LA teams.

He looks like he got cement feet and the offense doesn't emphasize corner threes anymore, so he's a complete zero on offense.

PJ will be gone via trade. I don't see the Rockets buying him out when there is demand for his talents.

Easy access to releases doe
1614094258704.gif

How much demand though? He’s a 35 year old undersized power player. Nobody’s giving up significant assets to get him. Second round pick maybe.
I think a high to mid second round pick is equal value. Maybe even two second rounders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom