⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
173955243_4617983758230112_6862996680760497700_n.png

Y’all chill with the Chris for mvp talk....
Shout out to his leadership skills though.

Shes gonna be a social media star, but IDK how she pans out in the league. Something about her Jumper I just don't like. Well not "Something", her release is hella slow.

The pick also just flat out didn't make sense, there were clearly better players on the board, but I guess you can play her with Mitchell. She has the ball on the string though, huge hands.

Last edited:
Shes gonna be a social media star, but IDK how she pans out in the league. Something about her Jumper I just don't like. Well not "Something", her release is hella slow.

The pick also just flat out didn't make sense, there were clearly better players on the board, but I guess you can play her with Mitchell. She has the ball on the string though, huge hands.
Considering Tameka Catchings is the GM, she may know way more than we do

I have faith in her improving her mechanics. If you watch old tape of her first year at Benton Harbor you’ll see her mechanics have improved drastically. She has the pedigree, I fully expect her to be a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom