Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Berlanga is a true New York a**hole :lol:

That post fight interview really had me laughing. The guy says he went up to his opponent after the knockout and tells him something like "Yo you were in there with a real dude, I'm not none of them" :lol:. I like the confidence though, hopefully he can keep it up against dudes who aren't club fighters.

Definitely looking forward to seeing him step up the comp, very impressive so far.

Last edited:

That post fight interview really had me laughing. The guy says he went up to his opponent after the knockout and tells him something like "Yo you were in there with a real dude, I'm not none of them" :lol:. I like the confidence though, hopefully he can keep it up against dudes who aren't club fighters.

Definitely looking forward to seeing him step up the comp, very impressive so far.
Lol. For real.. is ops short for opposition or opponent

There’s a 16 min youtube video of Berlanga’s fights prior to his last fight. 15-0, 15 KOs in 16 minutes. When do you think he gets a Rosado type opponent?

6FB6C768-ACD5-465E-85FA-946CB3BBF3A1.jpeg

Because Gvozdyk retired, Yarde doesn't have a real trainer, Kovalev drank too much vodka, Browne doesn't box smart, Zurdo won't fight anyone in the top 10. Also Benavidez and Callum Smith would rather drain themselves to 168 then fight at 175 like they should

I just realized how weak 175 is outside of Bivol and Beterbiev. Still think Beterbiev could've picked a better opponent

Those are facts.

I'd pay money to see beterviev vs benavidez live. That's lowkey one of the best fights that can be made in boxing. Brain cells will be lost.

Mikey got those Spence and vargas checks and said **** boxing lol

This clown is stress eating.
Mikey ducked Loma for soo many years and even took a Spence @ss whooping to avoid fighting him.
It's eating him alive that he could've came out with a similar game plan as Teofimo to defeat Loma.
Tank too, all these clowns now want that smoke with Teo but wouldn't even answer the call when Lomachenko was catching bodies.

I'm not sold on Berlanga, just cause we ain't see enough of him to see if homie is the grim reaper incarnate or if he just knocking cab drivers and tomato cans.

LMAO facts. I gotta see him with better comp tho.

This clown is stress eating.
Mikey ducked Loma for soo many years and even took a Spence @ss whooping to avoid fighting him.
It's eating him alive that he could've came out with a similar game plan as Teofimo to defeat Loma.
Tank too, all these clowns now want that smoke with Teo but wouldn't even answer the call when Lomachenko was catching bodies.

I'm not sold on Berlanga, just cause we ain't see enough of him to see if homie is the grim reaper incarnate or if he just knocking cab drivers and tomato cans.

smh, that's why I loved Floyd. he stayed in shape 24/7 all year round.

Back
Top Bottom