Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pac looked like **** against horn but I still can't stand how corrupt Bobby arum set that **** up lmao. Teddy atlas hates him and he was the most livid. Meanwhile bum Bradley was congratulating horny saying he can see how he won the fight

Bradley been a Pac hater since everyone dogged him for “beating” Pac. Some of the worst scorecards I’ve ever seen in that first fight.

Pac looked like **** against horn but I still can't stand how corrupt Bobby arum set that **** up lmao. Teddy atlas hates him and he was the most livid. Meanwhile bum Bradley was congratulating horny saying he can see how he won the fight

That was arums way of indirectly passing the torch from pac to crawford.

Yup. Set up horny to get the title then Threw him to Crawford for the eAsy W

Dam this was going to be my 2nd HW match i was going to watch this month after Kabayel, now all i got is Joe Joyce this Sat I guess

^
Thats a real tough fight for Saul. Callum is no walk in the park, got a tremedous reach and height advantage.
Callum is not like his lil bro Liam, hes much a more savy boxer, Canelo might be biting off more than he can chew with this.
Not to mention he keeps playing seesaw with his weight.

Berlanga knocking cans out!!
Need to see this translate to the next tier of boxers, you got our attention, now prove it.

Only found out bout Berlanga from Fat Joe yesterday and watched his 14th 1st rd ko just now

Back
Top Bottom