OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How Tua’s family had enough money to up and, relocated to Alabama, but couldn’t afford the insurance policy?
Not that they didn't have enough necessarily. That article said they spoke with the school about it and eventually decided it wasn't worth it.

They were able to move though because his dad was unexpectedly able to find a job that made it possible :nerd:

Tequila Tom got rocked again. :lol: :smh: Loser.

"We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!" I hope he gets the Charlie Strong treatment and gets fired after next season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He looked like **** today.

Made a couple easy throws to convert first downs and hit a wide open receiver who got away with offensive PI for the TD.

The hell happened? Taken a step back?

He's played like garbage for most of the season. It's really inexplicable. This is the first straight game he's completed less than 50% of his passes. It's inexcusable. He's been a middle of the road SEC QB for most of the season.

Maybe the loss of Chaney at OC was bigger than we thought? I think Coley called a good game today, Jake just missed 4-5 passes that would've led to points. We just executed poorly and missed passes. If we didn't have a top 5 defense, we'd be an 8-4 or 7-5 team.

There are alot of Fromm apologists in the UGA fanbase, partially because of past success and (just my opinion) because he's a good ole South Georgia boy who likes to hunt and fish, loves Jesus, etc. He definitely appeals to a large part of the fanbase in that way. They walks on water and none of the offensive woes are his fault. A popular theory is that because Jake doesn't have another QB pushing him (like Eason in 17 and Fields in 18), he's become complacent. Regardless, he's just not getting it done. Honestly, I wouldn't be against him leaving and us hitting the grad transfer market his offseason.

Texas sitting at 6-5 after being a top 10 ranked team to start the season. Damn

source.gif

Whoa. The mods at Texas 247 site all but calling for Herman’s job.

Bobby Burton: “I don’t pretend to have all the answers. But it’s not my job to.
It’s clear to anyone with a pulse that there must be changes at Texas moving forward. The offense - with a third-year starter at QB - is as close to a train wreck as can be.”

in response to have you finally joined the #fireherman club:
“His staff was clearly out-coached for the second game in a row.”

Facts are facts.

His assistants suck, but he does himself no favors in getting quality assistants there because he refuses to offer multi-year deals.

In their defense, that group at 247 has been out on Herman ever since Chip Brown flames his *** a couple years ago.

Is Herbert as good as the media says he is or is it just a case of him playing 4 years? ...3rd time watching yo play and it’s never anything special

Back
Top Bottom