OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
atlsfinest atlsfinest was thinking about what you asked regarding who all will be gone and here’s what I came up with. Granted some are juniors but let’s be honest they ain’t coming back nor should they if they can get that money

OFFENSE
RB - Dobbins (most likely)
WR - Hill
WR - Mack
WR - Victor
OL - Bowen

DEFENSE
DE - Young
CB - Okudah
DT - Cornell
DT - Hamilton
LB - Harrison
CB - Arnette
LB - Werner (maybe)
S - Fuller

It made no sense when Robert Burns was getting snaps over him, too bad he didn't work out, but RB isn't an issue with Cam, Chaney & Knighton
Yea, he's low key a bit stiff too. It's not a huge loss but I just don't get what the hell they were doing with him this season. If he's healthy, then see what you have with him.

Wouldn’t worry about the WRs... Any chance Munford or Wade leave???
Any shot Baron Browning leaves?

Haven’t heard anything on Munford. As for browning he was splitting time so I don’t know if that would help him for the draft.

Not too worried about the offense as we still have a lot of talented young receivers but the defense will take a hit for sure. Still a lot of talent but going to be young and need to gel

Lorenzo Lingard to the transfer portal. Just a weird situation this entire year.
Yea, he's low key a bit stiff too. It's not a huge loss but I just don't get what the hell they were doing with him this season. If he's healthy, then see what you have with him.

Want the kid to do well where ever he ends up. Grew up down the street from where I live. Albeit 20+ years later lol

Bags back in Tallahassee, thank goodness

giphy.gif

Bias aside, Wilson is wilding, you got a first round projection you need to leave

Norvell must have given him a “stock suffer”. No reason to stay in Tallahassee another season if he has a chance in the first few rounds.

Honey fried chicken wouldn’t cost me millions. I’m happy he’s staying, but Clemson is just gonna beat the brakes off of us again next season. We won’t even sniff the division, much less an National Championship.

I’d be out ...

source.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom