OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So do you guys think USC should go independent?

I personally don't like it, but I understand. Pac 12 is just plain horrible management wise.

Pac 12 gets a brand new stadium in LA for a bowl game and they give it to the number 5 team in the pac 12 and the number 1 mountain west...smh

I personally don't like it, but I understand. Pac 12 is just plain horrible management wise.

Pac 12 gets a brand new stadium in LA for a bowl game and they give it to the number 5 team in the pac 12 and the number 1 mountain west...smh
Every decision the Pac 12 makes is idiotic. They can't do much worse as an Indy imo, but they should take UCLA with them.

Every decision the Pac 12 makes is idiotic. They can't do much worse as an Indy imo, but they should take UCLA with them.

I remember a few years ago where there was talk of the super conferences. Texas and somebody else coming to the pac 12 and it would have ended up being 14 to 16 teams.

I wouldn't mind SC going to the big 12.

Why...? Looks dumb.

1582985658184.jpeg

They’ve officially canceled the opening tour for 2020.

247 was saying that lack of participation and interest mixed with the early signing day essentially killed off the senior camp and 7 on 7 circuit.

So they aren't having The Opening this year at all?

That’s what they said and I see the opening website took off all the tour dates. The Elite 11 is having regional quarterback camps though so maybe that’s what they’ll use to replace it somewhat and invite skill players?

247 guys were saying the reasoning is kids are getting so many offers and committing earlier that they don’t want to go to camps before ESD and get scouted and downgraded. That the camp circuit doesn’t do them as much good as it used to with late evaluation periods and also it’s lost some of its mystique and allure.

nako xl nako xl Bobby Layne Bobby Layne

Anything to expect with Joe Bolden joining the staff? Played at Michigan and had a special teams quality control job at USC
Our special teams was (EDITED) subpar last year. Baxter probably brought him in cuz he coached him at Michigan, so maybe he’s leaving because Baxter was fired.

Last edited:
Comes from a coaching family and powerhouse school in Cincy.
That's true, he'll be a help with on campus recruiting. That ended up not being a thing with USC even though they were in til the end with some Ohio kids. He was one of a few Cincinnati/Ohio hires SC made last year along with their AD and chief of staff.

I always thought it was funny Enos got so much credit for Tua's "high completion percentage" like he didn't have 20 seconds post snap to make reads and wasn't throwing to completely wide open receivers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom