OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I read it's because they want to play in state schools more often and conference schedule doesn't allow it?

When's the last time UNC and WF played each other?

That dude just never goes away :smh: just fade away Tim you’re trash now

Anyways, why is ESPN saying this Wake/UNC game is non conference?
Yeah, I still don't get how this game is non-conference but whatever.
Because the ACC conference wouldn’t let them play on the official schedule so they scheduled each other as OOC opponents/rivals.

The outcome of the game won't have any bearing on the ACC standings.

Forward progress is why I think the ref kept winding it.

Idk man, looked to me like the UNC guy stepped outta bounds with 1 second left on the clock. Refs should’ve at least stayed on the field in the event of it needing to be reviewed. Can’t just run off the field.

Either way, pretty bad clock management from Howell. Can’t take off and run twice and stay in bounds with less than 40 seconds to go with no TO’s.

unc has appalachian st next week. their starting running back averages over 10 a carry. should be another good one

Idk man, looked to me like the UNC guy stepped outta bounds with 1 second left on the clock. Refs should’ve at least stayed on the field in the event of it needing to be reviewed. Can’t just run off the field.

I'm saying his forward progress was stopped when he was in bounds. His step out of bounds was backwards, so if that's the case, the ref was right to keep the clock running.

Coached against Max when he was in high school. That dude is the real deal.

Humble brag. Rightfully 20.5 pt dawgs on the road and KU nearly drops a 50 burger on the road. To say I’m shocked would be an understatement. I really thought if they could be within two scores going into the fourth I would have been happy.

Friday night lights

3CA4CC7D-094E-42D5-AF63-3CE093A9BF12.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom