***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Ridley :frown:

I'm in a 14 manager league and Lamar and Ridley are my whole team pretty much. Everyone else inconsistent. I'm screwed.

Selfish me is saying I expected more from Julio after the huge first quarter. Three receptions since then. But I’ll take the points.

TNF bites me across 3 leagues and i did everything to talk myself out of using Bridgewater tonight considering the weather n all and my dumbass still swapped him in last minute

League 1: Teddy & Davis
League 2: Davis & Ridley
League 3: Ridley

:angry: :frown:

Davis started out good but then peeled off. Probably going to lose this week already :smh:

Davis fell off because of 2 things.

1. Their usage of samuel, and somehow dude has huge running lanes. Davis barely getting passed the LOS
2. They completely abandoned using him in the passing game. Week 2-5: 30/33 206yds | Week 6-8: 8/10 38yds

Thursday night games are so trash

had gurley and Ridley going

MT might come back just for Ridley to go right out, likely not playing next week due to bye the week after :smh:

ROS: Prater or Blankenship? Need to drop on and put in claim for swift

Hot Rod has been money BUT ...... looking at the upcoming schedule & Rivers at QB has me 2nd guessing. I know Prater can knock em down from deep and Stafford can move the ball better than Rivers

I know the rule is play your studs but I’m seriously thinking of benching Zeke this week and starting Hunt, Jonathan Taylor and Gio as my flex. Maybe I’m overthinking it. Doesn’t look like Miles is playing so I can’t start him this week.

I know the rule is play your studs but I’m seriously thinking of benching Zeke this week and starting Hunt, Jonathan Taylor and Gio as my flex. Maybe I’m overthinking it
Nope wouldn’t blame u.
I got Zeke n Jacobs one will be sat for Bernard lol

My opponent might be without Allen Robinson, who he has starting and Crowder, who he has on the bench. The rest of the players on his bench is either on bye or already ruled out. He can’t pick up anyone in FA cause he used all his three pick ups for the week. He’s the #1 team too.

ROS: Prater or Blankenship? Need to drop on and put in claim for swift

Hot Rod has been money BUT ...... looking at the upcoming schedule & Rivers at QB has me 2nd guessing. I know Prater can knock em down from deep and Stafford can move the ball better than Rivers
I love Blankenship and have him rostered but I would role with Prater.

I know the rule is play your studs but I’m seriously thinking of benching Zeke this week and starting Hunt, Jonathan Taylor and Gio as my flex. Maybe I’m overthinking it. Doesn’t look like Miles is playing so I can’t start him this week.

Yeah i dont blame you. Esp when you have capable fills in that can have good games. Its not like youre replacing him with Perine or something

Looking to add another RB to my squad, whats Coleman's outlook until Mostert comes back? Think its split between him and McKinnon, even 3 way timeshare with Hasty.

He's available along with Edwards & Moss. I'll be dropping Hyde for either

Back
Top Bottom