OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I’m curious as who the next coach will be for Houston and the type of system that gets implemented. It should be clear now that the Rockets version of small ball doesn’t work. Harden is already 10 yrs deep, I don’t see him changing his game that much at this point. Westbrook..... his game, and that contact, Rockets might as well amnesty him.

Hoping & Wishin....is different from the mind.

Still hope & wish...& wish & hope the rockets will prevail 🤲🏾🤲🏾

Y'all just gotta face reality. Lakers got this for the next couple years. That's what it is. Y'all got y'all laugh's off but the league is back where it belongs. I wish the Warriors ain't fall off the face of the NBA so fast so we could slap them around too.

tumblr_mybp49PDC61sn09f2o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Y'all just gotta face reality. Lakers got this for the next couple years. That's what it is. Y'all got y'all laugh's off but the league is back where it belongs. I wish the Warriors ain't fall off the face of the NBA so fast so we could slap them around too.

pacspit.gif

Careful what you wish for. GSW will definitely be in the mix again before their window is closed. Lakers really just AD and Bron and a bunch of guys. Need this same energy next series against a formidable team.

would not be surprised if dantoni is done and retires. he close to 70 and just seems worn down
chances aren't going to get better with russ as #2 in his system going fwrd

with that said, wiggins and #1 for jimmy

would not be surprised if dantoni is done and retires. he close to 70 and just seems worn down
chances aren't going to get better with russ as #2 in his system

He already got another gig lined up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom