OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he also got a lot of love because he was a threat to LeBron. Same with Paul George when he was in Indiana.
Harden also got a lot of love this year because people thought he could knock off Bron.

You’re right but it goes both ways 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not really lol.

Bruh...he won a title last year, beating the team everyone hated :lol:. Bron wasn’t even in the mix. Had nun to do with him. People just generally f’d with Kawhi because of how he carried himself and his production and quirkiness. He’s also been worthy, of being in the mix for “best player” title.

But as soon as that got louder...and some said he was a better current basketball player than LeBron...he became hated.

Feel like people are making fun of the load management stuff mainly because of the excuses they served up last night about fatigue all of a sudden :lol:

Didn't hear the Nuggets complaining much about being tired after b2b 7 game series and they were the underdog in both.

For a team that took so much pride in playing up how tough and driven they were, it definitely sounds a little funny in the light after getting bounced earlier than expected

Nuggets had multiple dudes that had covid I believe. Didn't even get the majority of their roster back until the playoffs began. They never once complained even though they have been playing every other day for almost 4 weeks.

For the self and widely proclaimed deepest team in the league to note be citing fatigue IMMEDIATELY after the game is over and also citing lack of chemistry issues and continuity after trying to cheat the process is downright PATHETIC AND SHAMEFUL

I was referring to in San Antonio as far as Kawhi. It’s also no coincidence that all of ALA was championing the Clippers the entire year.
And there were a lot of dudes that were Warriors “fans” in previous years cheering for Harden this year....
Lastly...why did you quote me and not Wavy? What you said applies to him too lol

ALA championed the clippers because they looked good on paper. We were had. Bamboozled. Lead astray.

NT hates Harden.

why are you passing the buck to wavycrocket wavycrocket
if I want to quote him I will. And have.

Nuggets had multiple dudes that had covid I believe. Didn't even get the majority of their roster back until the playoffs began. They never once complained even though they have been playing every other day for almost 4 weeks.

For the self and widely proclaimed deepest team in the league to note be citing fatigue IMMEDIATELY after the game is over and also citing lack of chemistry issues and continuity after trying to cheat the process is downright PATHETIC AND SHAMEFUL
Yea it wouldn't be so bad or egregious if it wasn't coming from the team that was popping the most **** all year long and always doing the most :lol:

They did themselves no favors at all in that respect which is why they're getting that same energy thrown right back in their direction.

Talked a whole lot for a squad that hadn't won anything before and its come back to bite them, can't even be mad at it :lol:

Not really lol.

Bruh...he won a title last year, beating the team everyone hated :lol:. Bron wasn’t even in the mix. Had nun to do with him. People just generally f’d with Kawhi because of how he carried himself and his production and quirkiness. He’s also been worthy, of being in the mix for “best player” title.

But as soon as that got louder...and some said he was a better current basketball player than LeBron...he became hated.

There you go lying again. :lol:

Kawhi got a lot of bandwagon jumpers when he "turned down" the Lakers and Lebron and "he wants to beat them!!".

He was shooting commercials sneak dissing Lebron. Talking about his city and having a crown dangling from the key chain. People ain't dumb. :lol:

Kawhi got a lot of bandwagon jumpers when he "turned down" the Lakers and Lebron and "he wants to beat them!!".

He was shooting commercials sneak dissing Lebron. Talking about his city and having a crown dangling from the key chain. People ain't dumb. :lol:

"Kawhi out Lebron'd Bron", "Uncle Dennis and Kawhi played the lakers etc etc etc"

We ain forget.

You mean...Clippers fans? :lol:

Y’all got this so confused man lmao

ALA championed the clippers because they looked good on paper. We were had. Bamboozled. Lead astray.

NT hates Harden.

why are you passing the buck to wavycrocket wavycrocket
if I want to quote him I will. And have.
From MY perspective there was a lot more Harden love this season especially leading up to the playoffs. Dudes were posting all kinds of stats. That coincided with the narrative at the time that the Rockets could beat the Lakers in the playoffs.

2019/20 Clips season in a nutshell:

1569220709970.gif

Oh dudes weren't trying to move him up all time lists and call him such and such solely based off 1 title run?

they were but that title run is why. and he didn’t have the regular season ackalades to be in any top lists. You’ve said so yourself

From MY perspective there was a lot more Harden love this season especially leading up to the playoffs. Dudes were posting all kinds of stats. That coincided with the narrative at the time that the Rockets could beat the Lakers in the playoffs.

not sure what threads you be in but there are maybe 5 regulars that mess with harden. His name been mud

Kawhi love was solely about beating Bron and the Lakers and had nothing to do with the 2019 playoffs

Y’all boys delusional

I didn't say solely but y'all _'s playing dumb again or just don't wanna admit that he got love because he was supposed to "stop those damn Lakers and Lebron!! :angry:".

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom