OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s an average at best shooter though that needs the ball in his hands more to be successful. Becoming a better shooter at that age while simultaneously not getting the ball as much just doesn’t happen all that often.

I think he could go to a lesser team with a bigger role and put up some better numbers, but ultimately what does that say about him?

he has a nice shooting stroke and it's something he's already improved on. i think it's within reason to expect him to be able to continue to improve it

but as you mentioned probably unreasonable to expect that within a year while also getting less touches. some guys are more efficient when they're taking more shots and Kuz seems to be one of them

“Turned on the tv and was wonder why Tyler wasn’t answering my phone calls....He playin” :lol:

Murray get suspended for the viscous elbow yet?
tumblr_inline_o5yw4vF9DV1qckvrt_500.gif

chandler parsons was actually decent when he was healthy
didn't know he got in a serious car accident until i read it recently

Haven’t seen an update on Parsons since that accident. Last I heard it was career threatening and there was some brain damage

wonder how he’s doing

Cross that bridge if/when we get there, but the Lakers do have enough 2021 expirings to help out a capped out team or tax avoider.

Cross that bridge if/when we get there, but the Lakers do have enough 2021 expirings to help out a capped out team or tax avoider.

Been hearing all year they go after a third fiddle next season, while trying to keep the flexibility for 2021 - 2022 of course.

Winning it all could work both ways. Some are going to want to run it back, meanwhile others are gonna feel confortable moving on seeing as they got to the promised land.

When we trade Kuz and Danny Green for Bradley Beal Vic Oladipo/Demar Derozan I wonder what the narrative will be 🤔

:emoji_eyes:

Haven’t seen an update on Parsons since that accident. Last I heard it was career threatening and there was some brain damage

wonder how he’s doing

I heard about it for the first time in the offseason thread and found out this after some digging
Didn’t even realize this. Looks like he was hit by a drunk driver in the middle of the day on the way home from practice :wow:

“Parsons, the veteran forward suffered "suffered multiple severe and permanent injuries including a traumatic brain injury, disc herniation and a torn labrum."”

There has been no real news about him since the accident in January, nothing new on his Twitter since December and his IG is private. Hope he’s aight too |l

I heard about it for the first time in the offseason thread and found out this after some digging

There has been no real news about him since the accident in January, nothing new on his Twitter since December and his IG is private. Hope he’s aight too |l

Just did a quick Twitter search to see what I can find, and damn...Parsons had to have slept with this guy’s wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom