OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine this is because the Lakers are only up 2-1 while Miami is 3-1, right? Interested to see how this moves after tonight and then heading into the Finals.

20200916_093349.jpg

All the talk of fouls in here reminded me of that season when Lebbers went three whole weeks without having a single whistle on him. Low key one of the crazier streaks there’s been.

Whole interview is fire for real man. AI just be showing mad luv. Love to see him get his flowers, and it come from a real place.

Watching this right now. It’s tough 🔥

Humblest superstar ever. Literally every single time i see him he showing real love to one of his peers or a young player. Hence why he gets the love he does

Humblest superstar ever. Literally every single time i see him he showing real love to one of his peers or a young player. Hence why he gets the love he does

All facts. Dude got a big heart. And the irony is he was branded as selfish as a player...and he couldn’t be further from that the way he views other players around this league. ****, he gave it up to Todd McCollough in this interview :lol:.

But AI my favorite player of all time. The reason I don’t rock with the Lakers to this day. 2001, really infuriated me lmao.

Only time I been star struck. Was in DC a few years ago, chillin on one of them letter streets. And AI came was walking up the strip. Twisted, but he seemed cool. Homegirl I grew up with is a super fan. And she tracked him down and got a pic and chopped it up. Said he even tried to holler :lol:.I just stayed, and ain’t go rap to him. Didn’t wanna ruin the perception of him. But from her encounter, seems he was a good dude. Shoulda ran up and Chopped it up with him smh.

I mean, this whole thing kinda feels rigged for the Lakers to win but you still gotta play the games...

I don’t know...The Lakers won their first two series in 5 and they’re currently up 2-1. We have to see how this series plays out but I don’t think there has been anything fishy to point to things being rigged...yet. I see where you’re going coming from because we all know the League definitely wants Lakers in the Finals over Denver but I think they’re capable of getting their without “assistance”.

Typical.

As a big time Bron fan...how you feel about it? You think he’s not getting enough free throws in this series? Be honest.

If I had to lean one way I would say that he’s getting more favorable calls/no-calls than unfavorable. It’s LeBron + Lakers, what would we excpect? :lol:

it was corny when the rockets sent that report to the league about missed foul calls. jokes flew accordingly.

it's corny when the lakers send reports to the league about missed foul calls now. dudes looking down at their feet now, kicking rocks, whispering about free throw disparity.

the silence is D E A F E N I N G.

I don’t know...The Lakers won their first two series in 5 and they’re currently up 2-1. We have to see how this series plays out but I don’t think there has been anything fishy to point to things being rigged...yet. I see where you’re going coming from because we all know the League definitely wants Lakers in the Finals over Denver but I think they’re capable of getting their without “assistance”.

They pushed Game 4 of the ECF to give the West winner (Lakers) more rest for the Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom