OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halftime? How about the first quarter takes...

AE7FEC33-78B9-4713-9172-0FD3418E0B18.gif

263B79A3-9538-41F2-B6EE-642259B64887.gif

Man this **** was rigged
Refs have an agenda
I’ve seen all I need to see

Did I do that right? :lol:

it wasn't the ref. it was the Heat. was wondering why there weren't a lot of plays for Herro and also 9 fewer attempts. it's not like he was shooting bad. there just wasn't much touches for him.

I feel the exact opposite. I think Miami will win one of the next two games but overall, I think the Celtics are probably a better team especially with Hayward healthy. Herro had 37 in Miami still barely won game four. When the Celtics play their best, they're a better team than Miami IMO

Boston is def the better team when you look at all the moving parts. Hell, they’re one of the best in the League on paper. That said, talent doesn’t always win out in these tough, grinding playoff games. Hence why MIA is up in the series.

The sequence of both Dragic calls for and against him pretty much sums up the officiating. They did neither team a favor

Boston is def the better team when you look at all the moving parts. Hell, they’re one of the best in the League on paper. That said, talent doesn’t always win out in these tough, grinding playoff games. Hence why MIA is up in the series.

The margins are razor thin. The Celtics have scored more points in this series despite being down. That block by Bam really is the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom