OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular season match ups are not indicative of how the series will play out
Both games came before Miami made changes to their team

still tho
lakers in 5

If the Lakers finish this off, really going to be the ultimate post-season for some (I repeat, just some) Lakers fans, with both the Clippers and Celtics getting eliminated in embarrassing fashion.

congrats again MIAMI HEAT : )

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

I’m still not convinced that Kemba was 100% maybe I jumped to conclusions because he was easier to deal
with than Mikey from Waltham, but he stunk this entire playoffs.

I got the Lakers in 6 vs the Heat. I'm always weary of going up against capable teams with coaches who coached your star player. Spolestra knows Brons game in & out.

With that said i love our matchups defensively against them, the one thing that has hurt the Lakers defense the most were explosive scorers who could do everything well. Miami is more team oriented as far as scoring & i think our team defense is elite.

Also that zone could give us problems, but having LBJ & Rondo on the court..... good luck thinking they won't effectively figure that out. Also AD & Dwight fighting for o boards with Duncan Robinson & Crowder under the rim :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Celtics don’t need to blow it up but everyone needs to get better from Brad on down. That 4th quarter was trash.
There’s talent there. But I feel like Kemba should’ve been running the show towards the end even with his defense. Tatum is the goods but his moves are so predictable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom