OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If PG isn’t going to defend, Spence + Caris is definitely an upgrade. Jarrett Allen/Zu much better 5 rotation than Zu/Trez

Kawhi days of playing 70+ games in the regular season are done. His body can’t do it.

YALL wanted a man that just won a title the year before to go join Bron instead of forging his own path to greatness.

might as well have called him daddy

D1906C55-C5AC-4437-8760-FEB429275850.png

Bam is definitely the best and most important player of the heat and that’s no diss to Jimmy

YALL wanted a man that just won a title the year before to go join Bron instead of forging his own path to greatness.

might as well have called him daddy

D1906C55-C5AC-4437-8760-FEB429275850.png

He goofed. No way around it. With not one but 2 scenarios that would have been better he went and chose the least likely to succeed.

He goofed. No way around it. With not one but 2 scenarios that would have been better he went and chose the least likely to succeed.

nope. Success taking the easiest possible path isn’t honorable. Y’all can’t kill KD and then say Kawhi should have done the same thing.

I know it’s not the exact same situation but it’s the principles. Be the man.Eye can tell y’all don’t carry teams at the park

nope. Success taking the easiest possible path isn’t honorable. Y’all can’t kill KD and then say Kawhi should have done the same thing.

I know it’s not the exact same situation but it’s the principles. Be the man.Eye can tell y’all don’t carry teams at the park

He could have stayed in TOR and been back in the Finals easily.

I wonder if some of the teams that have been reported to have interest in Doc are floating that for leverage reasons. Like the Sixers, for example. With the issues they already have, I don’t know how Sixers management could look at what Doc did in LA and think, “yeah, that’s the guy who can get Embiid and Simmons to the next level.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom