OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lakers usually start the game running the offense around AD, bron has made it a point to do so a lot

i can see this being the case to test bam and force miami to play big...that is unless miami comes out hot hitting perimeter shots

I think we have to start Dwight, especially if they're going to zone up. his ability to be an lite lob threat & kill on the Offensive boards is gonna be vital. our defense was able to contain the three point line while Murray & jokic were on the floor so i, confident we can do the same with Robinson & Dragic on the floor.

I think we have to start Dwight, especially if they're going to zone up. his ability to be an lite lob threat & kill on the Offensive boards is gonna be vital. our defense was able to contain the three point line while Murray & jokic were on the floor so i, confident we can do the same with Robinson & Dragic on the floor.
That’s what Lowe and jvg said yesterday. Actually I don’t see why playing McGee at all should be a thing

Robinson is unlike other shooters they've guarded because of how much he moves. All the other designated shooters they've played have been standing around.

I guess the closest would be Gary Trent Jr (seems like ages ago).

That’s what Lowe and jvg said yesterday. Actually I don’t see why playing McGee at all should be a thing

Javale has been decent for us this year but he shouldn't be on the floor this series. Dwight does everything he does better & is just a much smarter defender. Even if Dwight isn't quick enough to stay with guys on the perimeter anymore he's just far more advanced at staying in proper position & playing to the teams scheme.

Robinson is unlike other shooters they've guarded because of how much he moves. All the other designated shooters they've played have been standing around.

I guess the closest would be Gary Trent Jr (seems like ages ago).

While that is true, with KCP/Danny/Caruso i think we have more than enough guys who can keep up with him. Ideally they close out & force him to make decisions with the ball, which really works to our advantage.

Another thing i wouldn't mind seeing is Lebron on Dragic for spurts, I think he's the second most important guy for the Heat this series & i think Bron could really give him issues.

This is a great example of what’s wrong with sport journalism. The disrespect to Bam is insane.
They've taken Tyler and ascended to him some level of status simply off his postseason play and no knock on the young man, but Bam has been just as influential and if not, more. Any chance that they can use a white face they will do it. No matter how egregious it is.

While that is true, with KCP/Danny/Caruso i think we have more than enough guys who can keep up with him. Ideally they close out & force him to make decisions with the ball, which really works to our advantage.

Another thing i wouldn't mind seeing is Lebron on Dragic for spurts, I think he's the second most important guy for the Heat this series & i think Bron could really give him issues.
I'm comfortable with KCP guarding Robinson.

I don't know if Vogel has been waiting all season to use it but I want to see stretches where they just spam the Bron/AD PnR every time down, especially when they go to the zone. Attack it early like Boston did with Theis and Kemba, they scored easily almost every time down.

20200930_075134.jpg

I don't know if Vogel has been waiting all season to use it but I want to see stretches where they just spam the Bron/AD PnR every time down, especially when they go to the zone. Attack it early like Boston did with Theis and Kemba, they scored easily almost every time down.

Can't do that with when you have another big on the floor though right? Otherwise it's a pop every time and predictable.

He already has two rings, you think he cares about an organizations pedigree? :lol: :lol: :lol:. He’s cemented his legacy already

Right. (And last comment from me about Kiwi in this thread) - nobody can fairly judge his decision without knowing what exactly his priorities were and how he feels personally about the different factors involved.

What if he simply does not like LeBron? Or what if the thing that was most important to him was being the face of the franchise and wielding a high level of control? Only Kawhi and those he closest with can legitimately judge whether he made a mistake or not.

i think the lakers of minnetoka are better when they start javale and adjust from there, dwight seems better coming off the bench to start the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom