OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond will be a good analyst once retirement comes. He’s not too bad.

Maybe I’m just tired of the others - and small sample size - but I honestly think Draymond is better than any of the current NBA studio analysts for both TNT and ESPN.

He's definitely getting progressively better than when he first started.
Based on his basketball persona, I thought he’d be annoying but he’s actually likabale

Maybe I’m just tired of the others - and small sample size - but I honestly think Draymond is better than any of the current NBA studio analysts for both TNT and ESPN.
The Shaq and Chuck combo has wore out its welcome for me. I try not to listen to them anymore

Why is this game starting at 9:00 PM man WHY. West coast deference SMH

They always start at 9 on weekdays and 8 on the weekend, different with the NFL going at the same time on Sunday so it's moving up a little bit for G3.

Let's be serious, we all know Shaq was the one who ruined the show.

When shaq isn’t bringing up his ring count, he’s pretty good. He’s insightful. Especially when it comes to the position he played on the court and the mindset of what other big men should have.

When shaq isn’t bringing up his ring count, he’s pretty good. He’s insightful. Especially when it comes to the position he played on the court and the mindset of what other big men should have.

That's like 5% of the time man. Not worth having him on the show.

When he’s not bringing up his rings he’s usually telling everyone else how wrong they are lol

I feel for you, man. My old washed self was starting to feel like West Coast 7:45 PM starts are kind of late. 9:00 PM starts are rough.
1601511095911.gif

This finals kinda reminds me of that Lakers vs pistons finals:
Lakers have 2 superstars and formerly elite big man (Dwight/Malone) vet pg that somehow landed in LA (gp/rondo)
vs
a scrappy underdog with a tough, undersized big man (Bam similar to Ben).

I was so confident Lakers would win in 04. I couldn't believe they lost.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom