OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are underestimating the no home court advantage. I wouldn’t be surprised if this playoffs had a couple upsets.
Conversely there could also be less 6 game series and the better teams could wrap up in 4 or 5 with no home court boost for the inferior team

Conversely there could also be less 6 game series and the better teams could wrap up in 4 or 5 with no home court boost for the inferior team
Touche. But when talking about an inferior team in regards to their records, some lower seeded teams match up better against others.

I have Boston in the finals. Deepest team in basketball

Tatum’s struggles against Milwaukee is the only reason why I couldn’t go this way

don’t like Toronto for playoff basketball. Not enough guys with wiggle + size

Tatum’s struggles against Milwaukee is the only reason why I couldn’t go this way

don’t like Toronto for playoff basketball. Not enough guys with wiggle + size
I wanted to pick the Raps mostly because I am a Raptors Truther, but in terms of basketball matchup, this was the hardest one. I just trust a guy who can make shots over Euro's and forcing it into the lane come playoff time.

I flipped between this one the most though. I've changed it twice already.

can toronto be a fave and a darkhorse at the same time ?
I don’t think anyone really has Raptors as favourites. People had them not making the playoffs before the season began.

Lakers seem to be the overwhelming title favourites.

Just look at the poll

I don’t think anyone really has Raptors as favourites. People had them not making the playoffs before the season began.

Lakers seem to be the overwhelming title favourites.

Just look at the poll
i shouldve said a fave to get out the east

I changed my East pick, don't think Lowry can flop his way past the Bucks again. Bucks going to have 2 grueling series b2b though in the conference semis and finals which is ultimately what I think is going to do them in for the finals.

feels good.gif

its clippers... been staring us in the face all season. just a notch above the rest

kawhi knew what he was doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom