OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Undermining someone's position on racial justice by taking a dig at them is racist in my eyes. I'm sure many will agree. Your position seems pretty transparent.
You didn't need to respond to this. Don't give him the satisfaction of a response.

This is as peaceful of a protest as possible. You can go out on a court and kneel then play ball and sell TV ad space and generate revenue for ESPN and TNT and jersey, sneaker sales. But you hit them in the pockets and make a real stand and you put real pressure. Let's keep this going.

The NBA won’t let it get to the point if individual teams deciding what games to boycott or not...If they get wind of that they’ll come out with an announcement “postponing the playoffs to work with the players” or some message like that

I agree, I think the rest of the teams will follow and the NBA will make this announcement. I don't think other teams are gonna attempt to play and leave their brothers out their alone. This is all about unity.

I don't see the season ending. With how high these ratings are, I think some people in high places actually might pick up the phone and try to get **** done.

This is great.

Undermining someone's position on racial justice by taking a dig at them during a pretty serious moment is racist in my eyes. I'm sure many will agree. Your position seems pretty transparent.
He was also on that “ if it was the other way around” type of time with the Trez and Luka situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom