OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you even celebrate as a rockets fan?? Lol

To be fair, winning this game probably saved Mike D'antoni's and Darryl Morey's jobs. They won't get fired unless the Lakers absolutely embarrass them. This also saved James harden's legacy. This would have been the ultimate mark on his record if they would have lost

Harden with the big defensive play.

If the Rockets had lost that game......mans would've gotten ripped into Bolivion.

2020 couldn’t even let us have this

1599105947202.gif

Billy Donovan a trash *** coach
Really

I mean you had 2 timeouts and a free throw and saw the Rocket's formation each time. If you insist to keep Adams in, suggest a roll to the basket as he is 6 inches or so taller than his defender and his defender is literally not looking at him in or the ball

I would have died with Bazley on the floor though

Bruh you can’t be serious...Shai could’ve thrown that ball over pj for a layup. Idk man. That **** was just bad.
Remember, you are assuming that was an option from your television angle.

You have no clue what his vision was.

So yes, I am serious.

But again, pretend what happened was what was actually drawn up.

My PTSD starting hitting seeing a team have to rely on a 6 foot guard to iso late in a big game. CP3 is my guy, but he is literally not built for that :lol:

Actually reminded me tonight of his meltdown against OKC in Game 5 when he was on the Clippers. Trying to outsmart everyone rather than just play.

because cp3 is the first ballot HOF.

you really want gallo shooting a FT with your playoff life on the line?
yes

thats what smart teams and players do

what's good with some of yall. you put the best FT shooter on the line no ifs ands or buts

so the game on the line you gonna make giannis shoot that free throw too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom