OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The silver lining to all this is that no matter what happens next series a James is getting slandered
this eagerness to slander James makes no sense

hes playing with house money against the lakers. if he wins, huge upset if he loses no one thought they were gonna beat the lakers anyways

James harden is a hall of famer folks.. deal with it

Much harder pass than it looks for SGA. telelvision broadcast angle does a disservice to the difficulty of that pass and a lob pass or a pass towards the rim just needs to be tipped, and game over.

Probably still should of tried that though instead of whatever they ended up doing.

Iirc one of his red flags coming out of the draft was his effort level. Makes you wonder...

It's funny. all the stories you hear about Steven Adams being this tough New Zealander who herds cattle and is this super strong, rough and tumble dude is in complete contradiction to how he plays. He plays soft, has stone hands and is super slow. How is he declining in his mid-twenties, when he should be getting better? Did he get paid and then got lazy?

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 9.14.20 PM.png

Is adams not open?

No, he isn't.

A lob pass is needed to get Adams the ball.

RC is sitting on the weakside.

But, "open" is sibjective.

So you don't think he sees Robert Covington creeping on the weakside?

Why are you so confident it would be an easy dunk?

A LOB pass takes time to land, Covington would have had plenty of time to get in position.

But, I don't hoop. I wouldn't know.

I like your 2k videos
mans keep talking about the Lakers size but is that size gonna be run up and down the floor
for 48 mins with the rockets?
Whos guarding AD?

That pass is getting there bruh doesn’t even need to be a lob. Quick over the top
It being over the top still makes it a lob pass though.

But I think a quick lob increases PJ Tucker's chances of receiving the pass.

But it is a hypothetical either way.

you can say that about almost any play in which it depends on the capability of said player. i fully expect a starting nba guard to make that pass.
Situation matters.

It isn't as black and white as, "i fully expect a starting nba guard to make that pass."

Do you really want to go with THAT as your first option. Steve Adams shooting a contested shot in the paint for a game winner?

Who even says he gets the shot off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom