OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hated how Lakers got lazy and stopped playing at the end, Harden was already on verge of booking flights to Cabo, it gonna be a tough close out game but Lakers keep this defense up, they can end this

Lebron started it, throwing bricks and turning the ball over multiple times.

I don’t think you can defend that Harden performance and its kind of a reach to defend his postseason play, roster construction be damned. It’s like clockwork year-after-year. The consistency and pattern is undeniable at this point.

Been telling y'all for YEARS.

THEY tried to say it was excused due to GS but truth be told they should already be at home but CP0 an even bigger choker.

Almost single handedly trying to give the game away

He was “hunting” :lol:. The lead for bleacher report and the talking heads would be....”LeBron and the Lakers go up 3-1 behind LeBron’s triple double”. Meanwhile...AD is averaging 30/10 on 60/40 splits with a 35 PER in the playoffs...and you wouldn’t even know it :lol:.

A better team, with actual URGENCY would’ve made them pay for real, for tricking that off. But Houston ain’t got it.

JAMES HARDEN 2/11 in a huge swing game. He has these every damn playoffs man :smh:. Where are the fancy dribble moves and step back jumpers? He was passing up floaters to pj Tucker in the paint.

:smh:

Was the gameplan not to shoot in the first half? To not only lose the shootout, but take less shots is inexcusable

Was a good run, be lucky to sniff a game 6 if they come out the same way

Allie LaForce built like a sheet of paper.
1599788964740.png
I’d still put my ink all over that 8.5 x 11
1599789365363.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom