OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would’ve voted for Giannis too. But His play in playoffs showed he’s not that guy. Finals MVP / getting rings are more important Bron. Winning will shut folks. People lie, but rings don’t

I would’ve voted for Giannis too. But His play in playoffs showed he’s not that guy. Finals MVP / getting rings are more important Bron. Winning will shut folks. People lie, but rings don’t
But the MVP is a REGULAR season award. It always has been. Giannis team had the best record in the league. He did so without another top 5 player. Dante Graham would’ve been my pick for the MIP award as well. I also agree with Bron point regarding DPOY but not making first team all defense

If Dwight had played this kind of game in his prime he would have won a ring by now :lol:

This is the third time he's played great against the Nuggets this season too, Jokic gonna need a respirator by game 4

I know that. I thought he was the best player in the league. This post season showed me otherwise

Nah Giannis has a huge flaw in his game (shooting, and creating offense that’s not driving to the basket) he had two great regular seasons but Bron is the best still.

Dudes telling bron to just shut up and dribble in here

yikes
603990BD-C393-4F77-88BF-EAD7CCCA73DD.gif

If we being serious, CP3 is the real MVP for this season

Best player on the best team award goes to Giannis

Most impactful player is AD for the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom