OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis and harden are better than all of these players :lol:

Like dame lillard? Cmon:rofl:
Idk what to yell you man. None of those guys deserve to be labeled a tier three guy and Harden & Giannis are not tier one guys.

I’m good
Say no more.
FF4D2EB1-CBF8-464D-BA01-35305278FE13.jpeg
A96B7BAE-74D9-4F6D-A3FF-A8B281A2B47A.jpeg
8A78C56D-3FD2-498E-9AC4-76B5835A82F4.jpeg
9719CCBF-3502-47D6-8E48-8D86ED99A9C4.jpeg

I was at work one day and it was our VP of HR’s bday. So we were just all saying happy birthday to her. One of our lead sales guy asks her how old she’s turning and she said guess. Dude said “45” I think he’s tryna be nice cuz that’s a pretty generous guess. Lady looks at least 50. She told us She’s 37 :lol:

extremely awkward

Wait she legit got famous off that one Tik Tok?

Yes bro. She was a recent college grad working was a licensed insurance agent at a bank and got fired because she went viral. Fortunately she got a team behind her and turned it into a career doing all sorts of content creation, working with brands, etc with over 5 million followers. She’s trying to get into stand-up and SNL.

It worked out for her but that is exactly why I’m happy I didn’t grow up in this social media era and why I don’t even use SM outside of NT now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom