OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

To my Maryland folks, have yall received your weekly check?

I usually get mines on Tuesday or Wed., but this week I didnt received mine and neither did my wife. I tried calling but no luck. I was wondering if it had to do with the scam that happened.

My refund was processed and accepted on July 2. Said 10 business days. Today is the 10th business day and nada. :stoneface:

If they come asking and looking for employees - what would you need to show them?

Tax records bro. You would need to provide a 2019 W2 for each employee you claimed, along with matching Forms 940/941.

Like I said before though bureaucracy and inability to coordinate between fed agencies is gonna be the saving grace for a lot of the grifters out there.

Really don't see anyone getting jammed up over fleecing the SBA for 10K.

It's gonna be the small handful who finessed 6 - 7 figure loans who get flagged.

Did anyone that owed prior taxes not get the stimulus check?
My wife.

She had to file 2018 and 2019. According to hear, when she calls the hold up is the fact that they havent processed her 2019 tax return yet (both 2018 and 2019 were showing as received and IIRC the 2018 did update to processed prior to that info changing up). So shes given up hope but I'll hold out until end of August.

I've voted the last 4 elections since I was legally eligible, but have no interest voting this time around unless Kamala Harris is Bidens running mate only for this reason:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2020/07/17/second-stimulus-checks-kamala-harris/

Would it get done or would we even need it seeing as how she wouldn't enter the WH until 2021, but man 2k a month retroactive from March 2020 :wow:. It'll never pass right now IMO, just seems like she's willing to help the people financially more than anyone in the current administration.

I've voted the last 4 elections since I was legally eligible, but have no interest voting this time around unless Kamala Harris is Bidens running mate only for this reason:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2020/07/17/second-stimulus-checks-kamala-harris/

Would it get done or would we even need it seeing as how she wouldn't enter the WH until 2021, but man 2k a month retroactive from March 2020 :wow:. It'll never pass right now IMO, just seems like she's willing to help the people financially more than anyone in the current administration.

you think they'd give everyone a 22k check?? lol. that political rhetoric. dont fall for it. kamala is damaged goods.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom