OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

The crazy part is hes facing life in prison after committing fraud with a paper trail tied directly to him and his companies, yet still tryna maintain his innocence. Feds bang you with the max for taking this type of **** to trial. Boy better smarten up and take that deal smh.

Wall Street Boys/ponzi schemers get 5 years or less for scamming 100s of millions. Nevin Shapiro got 20 years for damn near scamming 900 million, cops getting off light for murder but dude facing life? (Which he won’t get)
Jordan Belfort got FOUR years for scamming 110 million and had a movie made. S**** is sickening.

this country is pitiful. I don’t like scammers either but man, it’s backwards

The crazy part is hes facing life in prison after committing fraud with a paper trail tied directly to him and his companies, yet still tryna maintain his innocence. Feds bang you with the max for taking this type of **** to trial. Boy better smarten up and take that deal smh.
Tump takes millions out in loans and pays it off with more loans accounting for billions. Paper trial got him dead to rights but there’s no charge. Different world depending on .....

white collar crime scammin da ppl vs scammin da feds... and corporations got billies they'll be aight...

Off topic but I remember reading here about some people talkin about trucking. I want a job while I’m finishing school (online) and I’m down to learn a trade with short training. Is it lucrative or should I choose a different one?

Off topic but I remember reading here about some people talkin about trucking. I want a job while I’m finishing school (online) and I’m down to learn a trade with short training. Is it lucrative or should I choose a different one?

nah bro thats awesome.
Not sure how it is right now with the pandemic,
but if you go to a good school you should be ready to get your class A/B in a month or two.

start off by studying the dmv handbook and go get your permit.

It all depends what kind of trucking you want to do. I make good money driving a lowboy or low bed as they call it on the west coast.

trucking is one of those things where there is a million crap jobs and a few good ones. It took me a while to work up to this job. It’s not for the new driver.

I would say you can probably make at least a grand a week though as a new driver.

you’re gonna work a lot in any trade. 12 hours is an average shift for me.

I work for a paving company and they hire out of high school or take apprentices and will train you on whatever you want so maybe if you could find something like that it would be good. You can find out if you like operating equipment, trucking, laboring or all the above.

What state you in papi?

I'm good with the extra 400 weekly too. Just make it happen already!

Yeah the amount of time they're allowing to pass is a joke. You got families who have mortgages, car payments, have 2+ kids to feed, utilities, etc. And they think $1500 a month is gonna allow that to happen. I'm glad I don't have kids and can take care of myself even in this trash time but I really feel for those who aren't that lucky and are getting minimal assistance from the government.

I'm so sick of politics and stimulus talk right now. Just playing with our lives, to win personal battles. After I vote I'm cancelling all news for a year... at least. I'll let NT fill me in on anything important. :nthat:

extra unemployment???

what about everybody in the service industry that had to take an hour cut? still employed! bills the same size!

what about people that can´t even get their rightful regular unemployment for whatever reason?

what about high school grads who can´t go to college and never got a job?

what about all the stay-at-home mothers?

they don´t need money to be alive?

just **** these hundreds of thousands of people?

It all depends what kind of trucking you want to do. I make good money driving a lowboy or low bed as they call it on the west coast.

trucking is one of those things where there is a million crap jobs and a few good ones. It took me a while to work up to this job. It’s not for the new driver.

I would say you can probably make at least a grand a week though as a new driver.

you’re gonna work a lot in any trade. 12 hours is an average shift for me.

I work for a paving company and they hire out of high school or take apprentices and will train you on whatever you want so maybe if you could find something like that it would be good. You can find out if you like operating equipment, trucking, laboring or all the above.

What state you in papi?

Got you. 12 hrs is too much for me since I’ve got school and I’m looking for some work to do for the next 8-12 months. I’m just looking for 40 hours but I appreciate your reply bro.

Back
Top Bottom