OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I think more to the point is you probably shouldn't mock people who need the money, at the moment it's given, for not investing.
YOq76crIpm04uq5p59OWj2eiGk2i2HCn-yjCuGmsfvk.png

I’ll never invest. I’m not investing $10,000, to receive $40,000, while the company I invested in makes millions are billions. I’m just not one for helping someone else get money off me. Shark tank for example, I know it’s all capitalism but millionaires and billionaires sit around and watch people with great inventions and ideas, then invest and capitalize off the little guy. I’m not with it.

I’d rather create a company or product, and sell it to the highest bidder. Not about to let some millionaire swoop in and take my idea. That’s just me though

I’ll never invest. I’m not investing $10,000, to receive $40,000, while the company I invested in makes millions are billions. I’m just not one for helping someone else get money off me. Shark tank for example, I know it’s all capitalism but millionaires and billionaires sit around and watch people with great inventions and ideas, then invest and capitalize off the little guy. I’m not with it.

I’d rather create a company or product, and sell it to the highest bidder. Not about to let some millionaire swoop in and take my idea. That’s just me though

What's your occupation?

what you're describing sounds exactly like...

an investment.

What's your occupation?

My dad has a construction business. I work with him. I actually went to Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) but didn’t graduate. Studied fashion and industrial design.

I also breed dogs (Rottweiler and bullies). I want to get into 3-D printing and continue my interest in industrial design. Growing up I wanted to be a footwear designer or architect

they are broke, ugly and looking for handouts.

if they’d pull themselves up by their boot straps and door dash 100 hours a week or work for Amazon they’d see the American dream.
Lol don’t forget “what a beautiful time to find a brand new career path! *eat Goya!*”

Back
Top Bottom