OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

From a macroeconomic perspective. I agree. Giving out money to every citizen is probably not fiscally sustainable over too long a period of time. How long is too long is for someone who is more qualified than I am to answer.

.... but bailing out BILLIONAIRE corporations, or having guys worth billions has been I guess.... fiscally more acceptable??? Make it make sense. What’s wrong with everyone above 18 years of age being given a monthly stipend of a few thousand dollars....

.... when we have billionaires all over the country. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE....

even to skip over the fact that the new stimulus bill literally provides tax-deductible afternoon meals for the rich, guy in a country with a million dollar trust fund President talking about free lunches boy if you don´t get

Probably welcome news to restaurant workers

Screenshot_20201222-202906_Chrome.jpg

Wouldn’t even see it. Dude has been muted for a minute. Typing with sentences on every line rather than use a period? Yeah **** gave me a headache. Cry for attention
Why you mute him?
He be having classic rants
You should give him a chance
Wait, you can't anymore
He is banned
But you know what I mean
If he wasn't
Try to stay positive

I’m in the same boat as mpls. I’m doing good or my business is doing good , but I want some of what I been paying in since 2002 . The little 1800 Im getting doesn’t even amount to what I paid in taxes the last 18 years . Hell last year between my 9-5 and my biz I gave Uncle Sam 82k . I want every body that needs it to get first but I want to get some of what I’ve been putting in for the last 18 years .
I call BS. According to your post, you paid $82k in federal taxes yet you qualify for a stimulus check. Sure, once again BS.
I paid $42k in federal taxes in 2019, and I’m way past the income limits as single or if I was married and my wife made $0. There is absolutely no way you would qualify for a stimulus check when according to you, paid $82k in federal taxes.

For real, is there any truth to that stuff trump is saying?

like I don’t believe him because he lies so much but if it’s true the stimulus is complete trash.

but how can you tell? All he does is lie :lol:
Trump basically listed countries we give aid to as part of the budget, then tried to make the argument "we have money for this, we have money for that".

First off, the numbers he listed don't come close to enough to cover $2000 for each person

Second, he is clearly listing countries as a racist dog whistle. Like he loves to do

He was silent when progressive Dems went as high as too. Dude let Mitch cut the $1200 check down to 0, then the Dems had to fight for $600 in these new talks based on the bipartisan Senate proposal. Now he wants to act like this is a problem for him when he had months to push for high direct payments, and Pelosi would have been open to it.

Even worse he and Mnuchin tried to include checks in the latest negotiations (I think the number was $600), but they wanted to do that by getting rid of the unemployment subsidy

Mans seemingly threw that in there, and people are ignoring he is pardoning criminals and still demanding the election be stolen for him.

With that said, I agree with him and Pelosi, give people $2K

Trump basically listed countries we give aid to as part of the budget, then tried to make the argument "we have money for this, we have money for that".

First off, the numbers he listed don't come close to enough to cover $2000 for each person

Second, he is clearly listing countries as a racist dog whistle. Like he loves to do

He was silent when progressive Dems went as high as too. Dude let Mitch cut the $1200 check down to 0, then the Dems had to fight for $600 in these new talks based on the bipartisan Senate proposal. Now he wants to act like this is a problem for him when he had months to push for high direct payments, and Pelosi would have been open to it.

Even worse he and Mnuchin tried to include checks in the latest negotiations (I think the number was $600), but they wanted to do that by getting rid of the unemployment subsidy

Mans seemingly threw that in there, and people are ignoring he is pardoning criminals and still demanding the election be stolen for him.

Sounds like this is his way of sabotaging the bill before leaving office to give a big middle to everyone. Is anyone really shocked?!

Kind of figured it was bs. Oh well at least he’s taking down the Republican Party in the process. :lol:

Relax yourself, don't make me rip up the peace treaty
Hey man, just saying

$600 ain’t ****

you’re more well versed in this topic and area, why is majority of the bill aiding foreign countries? I literally don’t know anything beside giving Americans cash

Back
Top Bottom