OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

prob +1 kid for that extra $600

1609523959203.gif

Nothing for me

my boy got his this morning. He got 3k and they didn’t even include one of his kids he just hads few months ago

Good news. Where are you getting info from? I haven’t seen any of this in the news yet except that in NY there will be another round of the rent relief program and the evictions are being held off for 3-4 more months.
The rent relief program is a joke btw. I tried applying to it and both me and the wife are on unemployment and the threshold for qualifying is right below the unemployment amount.
The broad band and increase in Snap will be huge. Wonder how they will do the broadband since they are all private companies

You may laugh but my main source is the guy that broke that Trump had signed the bill: LALATE on YouTube (dudes been wrong sometimes, but for the most part correct), also politico and Forbes. LALATE is a 24 hr stimulus news broadcast on YouTube. Each show he'll break down stimulus checks, unemployment, rental assistance, utility assistance, etc. He can be annoying sometimes, but he touches on almost everything.

Edit: Yes, Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer the rent releif program is a joke only lasts until the end of the month. Supposedly Biden is going to EO A new rental assistance/moratorium as soon as he's inaugurated ( we'll see), along with possibly canceling a certain amount of student loan debt.. LALATE has gone through lists of non profit organizations that his viewers have used on his rental assistance videos. Catholic and Jewish non profits in your city/county or state seem like the way to go (seems like Baker Ripley is another one). People on his channel were receiving in the thousands over night. Also now with the new stimulus package more money will be sent to states/cities/and counties for rental assistance, so if you're in need of help be watching you're city/county/state website updates when the money comes in. I'm sure its first come first serve like last time.

I'd imagine they give some sort of voucher/credit for the broadband, details on it are scarce right now, but I'm the first one hopping on that when it drops. So I'll drop it in here once I get mine. :wink:

Last edited:
Sent me a check last time despite signing up for direct deposit. Guess it'll be by mail again.

Send the rest now after this. We deserve a lot more for all the bs we put up with last year.

I’ll probably just put the defendant check in my daughters account because I’m not buying her a car. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom