OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

A) This is 100% a US Bank contract. No other company is financing a $70k Dodge to someone who's credit is that terrible.

B) if this is actually real, it should be illegal to make a contract this bad. In some states, banks aren't allowed to charge over a certain amount of interest on a credit loan. 28% is insane.
$70k Dodge.? Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm seeing $44k Dodge. They're charging this fool $67k to borrow $44k :sick:

With payments of $1100 per month for 96months. This BS gotta be fake. Or like you said, ILLEGAL.! absolutely ridiculous. :smh:

i dont have twitter but i saw this right under the above tweet :rofl: :wow:

1609607259486.png

I'll never forget being a kid seeing a Looney Tunes cartoon and some Moroccan character walks in and goes Salami Aleikuum and was holding a salami. I thought it was hilarious as a kid then grew up and was like damn that was wild racist :lol:

It's wild that with all the money NYC charges for stuff that they're depleted financially. I understand this pandemic has been a massive burden on many different aspects of the local government, but these guys were begging for money like 2 months in.

I remember getting a parking ticket out of state once because I went to a meter and didn't have any quarters (who carries coins in 2020-21?) Saw a ticket and I was tight and looked at it and it was $15. I was stunned because an expired meter ticket in NYC is like $50+. Yet they're broke.

It's wild that with all the money NYC charges for stuff that they're depleted financially. I understand this pandemic has been a massive burden on many different aspects of the local government, but these guys were begging for money like 2 months in.

I remember getting a parking ticket out of state once because I went to a meter and didn't have any quarters (who carries coins in 2020-21?) Saw a ticket and I was tight and looked at it and it was $15. I was stunned because an expired meter ticket in NYC is like $50+. Yet they're broke.

I think part of it has to do with the fact that New York City was a great city in the past.... but not so much anymore
other cities like Dubai have become the new "cool" city so i can imagine people with money opting to live in other places and or traveling to the city less... less wealthy people means less revenue...

The #1 issue is the public sector pensions. It’s unsustainable.

So flip a ps5 to pay rent?

Like I said a lot of ppl got rent and bills to pay among other things.
PS5's are going for 750ish now.. You're not getting no damn 1200 anymore, def not 1800 :lol:

Fam said half them checks are gone from a product that is barely available to purchase, let alone flip.

Ppl are trying to catch up on back rent and actually put food on a table rn

Some of these overhead shots of the food lines down south is mind boggling.... and thats only the poor folk well off enough to have/be in a vehicle in line. Makes me sick. Moscow Mitch should be serving plates. Politicians = public servants lest he forget

Back
Top Bottom