OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

IRS came after my wife saying she owed hella money then she said they’re full of **** and they were like like “my bad the computer just sends out bills to see who pays.”

always fight it.
OH GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!

FOR REAL?!

THESE BASTARDS HOED ME THEN!

BET! I aint ever paying these fools again. I got something for them when I file this year if my check doesn't come in the mail.

OH GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!

FOR REAL?!

THESE BASTARDS HOED ME THEN!

BET! I aint ever paying these fools again. I got something for them when I file this year if my check doesn't come in the mail.

yea bro they just send **** trying to get people scared and pay.

they’re scamming just like everyone else, they blame their computer but f all that regardless.

yea bro they just send **** trying to get people scared and pay.

they’re scamming just like everyone else, they blame their computer but f all that regardless.
:smh:

I'm not a 100% that they got me like that but I'm pissed enough that they ain't getting another dime out of me.

My thing was they use to stay giving me tax refunds after I filed and then a few months later would bill me saying they gave too much just to send me another check months later again saying I overpaid. They got me on the last go around back in March saying I owed and I paid it just assuming I'd get money back when I filed as usual.

Last edited:
Is this true? Saw this on FB.

AF05FB19-1D08-49F2-8903-C1674CED5D4E.jpeg
Yes, that's directly from the IRS site I linked in an earlier post.

I read a Reddit post prior to that IRS announcement that there was a chance that our stimmy would be deposited tomorrow based on a set of numbers found on your tax transcript. But I don't think it'll happen.

I'll just prep and make sure to do my taxes at the end of the month.

I filed last year using Turbo tax and still nothing. Smhhhh.
FWIW I filed in 2019 and had direct deposit. I think I got whatever fees automatically taken from the tax return.

If I have to wait to file taxes to get the stimulus along with my tax refund that would be crazy.

Last edited:
Been using tax act for years no issues. Got the first stimulus no problems. No I gotta wait? I need that **** right now. I need new glasses asap and my daughter needs a new breathing machine.

What about the dudes who lost their jobs did to covid and was on child support now they are behind. They are going to lose their taxes and stimulus.

This is the dumpster fire.

Been using tax act for years no issues. Got the first stimulus no problems. No I gotta wait? I need that **** right now. I need new glasses asap and my daughter needs a new breathing machine.

What about the dudes who lost their jobs did to covid and was on child support now they are behind. They are going to lose their taxes and stimulus.

This is the dumpster fire.
I used them the last 2 years and I got both stims with no issue. You get a paper check refund or changed banks or something?

I changed addresses and It looks like I won’t be receiving the 2nd check and will need to file for the credit. I had to input my old address when I used the IRS website.

Back
Top Bottom