OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I checked for mine. Never received the email. My neighbor did. Good luck i hope it goes well. 9k would be a dope 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Supposed to be some sort of hack on YouTube to get the email, or get into the portal. You just need you're original application number on hand, so I was told. After 2/28 I've also been told, no more invites will be sent out. Don't know if that means it opens up for everyone else, or a whole new EIDL program starts. 🤷‍♂️ They still have a lot of money to give so...

Didn't submit my taxes yet wanted to wait as long as possible, but prepped it. Expected to owe, TurboTax said $936.00 refund and I was :wow: .
So once I file
J Biddy: $1400
Refund: $936
&🤞9k from my EIDLtargetadvance app

How are u guys getting back your refunds so quick?!
According to the info provided to my accountant, it says estimated refund date is early April & I filed last Friday.

Another question I have is I also filed my 2019 taxes this year, will it take longer to receive that refund compared to 2020?

Just give me what’s mine

by summer I’m gonna be paying $200 for a full tank anyways

trash

$200 on gas
221F4F62-94EC-42B7-A5EB-A0F244D987ED.gif

So stim 3 confirmed when do y’all think we can track it on the irs website ?

Won't be confirmed until the Senate makes their vote. They're trying to get it approved by 3/15 to avoid lapse in UE benefits. They get it approved by then I'm sure payments would be issued within a couple of weeks like they did with the last stimmy.

Yeah unless R's stall with another vote-a-rama Senate should pass it before this week is over, then next week to Biden's desk

What happened with gas?? I just noticed today it went up

Almost 3 bucks in Boston. Been maintaining mid 2s for a minute

Back
Top Bottom