OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Womply sent an email saying the ppp funds ran out

yep it’s done unless your biz is under a certain criteria
C7A34F0C-85FA-4086-A051-B04C7680F042.jpeg

lotta people gonna get locked up once everything settles down. fraud from ppp to unemployment.

1) ain’t enough prisons for all them people
2) F***** em’!
3) If you greedy and received 100,000s and millions, these the ones who need to worry.

Anything under 10k, etc. you good

We all got a legitimate alibi though.

Pain and suffering FTW

The Montana governor and South Carolina governor need to get violated

But some of these companies are stupid. If you’re a low paying job like a restaurant or retail. If they were smart. They would try to bring their employees back. Keep them under a certain amount of hours so they can remain on unemployment and get the $300 weekly and that benefits both sides. You throw your employees a simple bone like that and they’ll return the loyalty.

I hope a lot of these cheap *** crybaby companies go under though. Just because you own a business doesn’t mean you’re entitled to cheap labor on call at your expense working crap unpredictable hours for low pay while you live your dream.

can’t find specific numbers. why they being so vague about this? :lol:

I got another $1100 stimulus from my college today. :wow:

Any other students in here get anything? Wasn't expecting this at all. :pimp:
I got two 1,000$ payment from my university so far
Theres one more coming through next week from what the financial aide ppl been telling me

i feel kinda bad cuz da aide is suppose to help students in need but im doing fine lol 😂 all ive been doing with da money is buying shoes and clothes

Still waiting on the 3rd stimmy...gave up on it a while back, but still check the site every now and again lol

I got two 1,000$ payment from my university so far
Theres one more coming through next week from what the financial aide ppl been telling me

i feel kinda bad cuz da aide is suppose to help students in need but im doing fine lol 😂 all ive been doing with da money is buying shoes and clothes stimulating the economy

maybe consider throwing a few spare dollars at your local mutual aid program too tho, people are still doing bad out here.

i think my pops should qualify for PPP he runs a legit self owned and operated business
what should i do yall think i should let him know about that or is it not worth it? business havent been affected during covid

Back
Top Bottom