OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Any of y’all receive this form? Said to expedite my loan application that I would need to fill this out an return within 24 hrs.

14BB06E0-16E9-4DE7-A0A4-7E21C0DC3B24.jpeg
Looks like the same questions they ask on the online app

Don't touch that loan b. They got a newly built jail cell for everyone who signs and returns it
I didn’t want the loan anyway. Just the grant they already gave me

Looks like the same questions they ask on the online app
Yeah it is, don’t see how they would need this info if I already gave it to them. Not Interested in the loan anyway so I think I’ll disregard this email

Patience bro, rushing like me. They do not even work on weekends probably.
I know for sure they work on the weekend bcuz they sent me an email Saturday evening (11pm) saying I have to update my advance request. I ain’t got no business so I just put down as an independent contractor.

i literally have zero expectation for the band but i gave it a try anyway.

I know for sure they work on the weekend bcuz they sent me an email Saturday evening (11pm) saying I have to update my advance request. I ain’t got no business so I just put down as an independent contractor.

haha, at least you got an email then. I did not get anything. But I am fully expecting 7-10 business days

Finally got an email saying the sba received duplicate apps and that the second one will be withdrawn
Now where’s my $1k grant?! :lol:

hoping for the band too and in the same boat as drip.
it would be nice. I need to replace a MacBook that was stolen from me.

Received a hard credit inquiry alert via MyFICO. Hopefully that means things are moving along nicely
Bro that hard inquiry was hella unexpected

ive been hard-inquiry-free for like six months because I have way too many credit inquiries from my churning days

it aint really a big deal cuz i aint planning on borrowing money anytime soon but still lol

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting a hard pull for this. Went back and looked at all the details and unless I missed it, they didn’t mention it. Not a big deal, but I probably wouldn’t have applied if I knew that.

I’m gonna be tight if I did all this for nothing though. :lol:

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting a hard pull for this. Went back and looked at all the details and unless I missed it, they didn’t mention it. Not a big deal, but I probably wouldn’t have applied if I knew that.

I’m gonna be tight if I did all this for nothing though. :lol:
i unfroze my credit to give them access :lol:

a pull is worth 1k b

Y’all worse than the folks in the Jordan forum with the when will it ship
Just be patient
Lol it’s your fault for getting paid so quickly making everyone jealous. They could give me the band in August as long as I get it, it’s free money that wouldn’t have been there otherwise. Dudes complaining like it’s a flip and they put they bread up or something

Dude, all this **** is automated. They not cranking out these emails by hand. :lol:

ACH payments don't process on weekends either.

Yall dudes submitting applications Friday night and expecting your account to get hit over the weekend are wild.

Back
Top Bottom